»20« Jericho

"I've never fell in love, I save those feelings for you"

Y/N's POV:

Connor leads me through the whole town, with a series of symbols until we reach a giant ship. Now I can see why only androids could find Jericho...

Connor helps me down and we stand there, staring at the ship. "They stay here... and no one ever expected it" I say. "It's smart" Connor says.

We head inside and search around until we find a open door. We go through and see androids everywhere...

Giant tv's playing the news about the protest the androids put on. All of these androids... they just want to be free...

Me and Connor walk through all the androids, they don't even suspect me to be human, I look like them...

"What are we looking for exactly?" I ask. "Not what, who, the deviant leader, Markus" Connor says. "We should split up, there's androids everywhere, staying together won't solve anything" I say.

Connor nods and we split ways.

So it's Markus... the android I helped, the one that was carrying the paint. He became the deviant leader...

I go over toward a fire... is that?

....

It's the AX400 and the little girl, they're also with a taller male Android now. They look so happy... like a family...

I turn around and walk up the stairs. My heart is beating so fast. What if I get caught? They won't kill me... right?

I reach the top of the stairs and hear a way too familiar barking. Wait... is it-

I turn around and look toward the barking. It is! I see Boomer with an Android... Markus...

I can't help myself, I rush toward the puppy. Boomer turns to me and runs to me. He jumps into my lap and I hug him tightly.

"You're okay! You're here! I don't know what I would've done if I lost you..." I start to cry. Boomer begins to lick my face. "I missed you too bud" I smile.

Markus stands up and looks at me.

"I remember you... you helped me when those protesters were beating me up..." Markus says. I realize what I've done... he knows I'm human.

"I'm not here to hurt you-" before I can finish my sentence I'm cut off.

"No, it's fine, you proved to me that there's humans out there that will stand with us" Markus says. Do I tell him?... Should I mention that my only reason to be here is to hunt deviants? No... why would I do that?

"H-...how did you find Boomer? And why didn't you call me? My phone number is on the back of his..." I check his collar, my number is scratched out...

"One of our people found him in the streets, they brought him here and I took care of him, I knew that name, Y/N, was so familiar to me" Markus says. "Thank you!" I hug Markus.

I quickly pull away. "I'm sorry!" I say. "No worries, I don't mind" Markus says.

I sit down with Markus. "So you're the deviant leader?" I ask. "I guess so... honestly, you were one of the reasons why I opened my eyes to realize everything, you showed me empathy..." Markus says.