»32« Love

"Ain't nobody in the world but you and I"

~The Next Morning~

I wake up earlier than usual.  Today is the day....we march to the camp.  The day if I can save these androids or bring them to the extinction...

And if I'm found helping the androids....well I can wave my life goodbye...

I quietly get ready, making sure not to disturb Cameron or the pets.  My heart is racing, what if I die?  What if Markus dies?

This gets my mind racing as I leave to the church.

What about Kara and Alice?  Will they be okay? And Luther...

God...

I'll need to talk with Kara and Alice before they leave I guess, and if I want to visit Alice then I'll need to know where they're going.

I start to get worried.  I want this to work, I want these androids to be free, and I want everyone to be happy.

What about Connor?  Will he ever be free?

I finally reach the church and go in.  The androids are talking about tonight while Markus is going around and talking to others.

While he's doing that, I guess I'll say goodbye to Kara and Alice.

I find them sitting on a bench, getting ready to leave.

"You two are leaving tonight?" I ask.  "Yes, we have passports and....we're ready to go to Canada." Kara says.

"Where will you two be staying?" I ask.  "We're actually meeting someone on the other side, but once we get there, I'll send our location right away." Kara smiles.

"Great, because I really want to see you two and make sure you're both safe." I smile.

"What about you?  Alice has been so worried for the past few days, she keeps asking if you'll be safe and if you'll see her again." Kara whispers to me.

I smile and look at Alice, "Don't worry about me Alice, I'll make it out and I'll visit you all the time in Canada!" I smile.

Alice's eyes light up as she smiles, "Please be safe Y/N, I don't want to lose you." Alice hugs me.  I hug her back and smile, "I'll make it out, for you Alice." I say softly.

We pull apart and I stand back up on my feet.

"Kara, if you don't find Luther while crossing the border, contact me, I'll do whatever it takes to find Luther." I say.  "I will, thank you Y/N" Kara hugs me.  I hug her back for a moment.

Alice and Kara need Luther as much as Luther needs these two.  They're a family, and I can't allow humans to separate this family so easily.

"I should go talk to Markus, be careful with the guards!" I say.  Kara nods as I go over to Markus.

"Markus, do you have anything on Connor?" I ask.  Markus turns to look at me.

"I do actually, someone spotted Connor taking a sniper from the police station, and apparently he knows about the protest tonight." Markus says.