»17« Case

"You're not my lover, more like a brother"

Y/N's POV:

~The Morning~

I open my eyes and stretch. I roll over and I'm face to face with Connor.

"What the fuck?!" I scream and push Connor away. He falls off the bed, landing on his back.

He quickly gets up and looks at me. "What were you doing?! How did you even fit onto the couch?!" I yell.

Connor doesn't know what to say. "I... was cold" Connor says. "Androids don't even get cold!" I say. I rub my head and push my hair back.

"What were you doing?" I ask. "I wanted to make sure you were okay" Connor says. "Okay about what?" I ask. "Everything that's happened, your stress level went up and you needed care, I thought the best way to do that was to give you warmth and company" Connor says.

"You didn't have to... cuddle with me!" I say. "But you were desiring a hug" Connor says. "Yes, a hug! Not cuddle!" I say. Connor looks down. "Did I bother you?" Connor looked sad. I couldn't stay mad.

"No... you just surprised me" I say. I lay back down and look at the ceiling. Connor looks back up at me.

"Are you hungry?" Connor asks. "W-what?... no I'm not" I say. "You haven't eaten since yesterday morning, Y/N your starving yourself" Connor says. "Connor! Can you please shut up!" I yell.

I didn't mean to yell. It's too late now... I'm just stressed out. Who broke into my house? Where's Boomer? What am I going to do?....

I sigh. I look back at Connor, who's in the kitchen. What is he doing?

He walks back to me with a bowl of cereal. "I only want to help, I understand you're stressed out, it's at 80% and keeps rising, I'll leave you alone" Connor hands me the bowl of cereal and walks outside.

Where is he going anyway?

I look at the bowl and cereal and yawn. It wouldn't hurt to eat...

~~~~

We get to the office, hoping to have a lead on something. We've been failing every case so far.

An officer hands us files and fills us in. "The location is actually at your apartment Y/N, there were sightings of blue blood, we assume a deviant broke in" the officer says.

What would a deviant want with me? We've failed every case and haven't found anything.

The officer nods and leaves.

"So I guess it's back to your place" Hank says, turning around and walking away. Connor looks at me. "Will you be okay?" He asks. "I'll be fine, just let me do my work" I say, I follow Hank outside.

Connor's POV:

She's in a bad mood. Maybe I should stop talking to her... I probably annoy her a lot...

Maybe it's best if I don't talk to her until she's cooled down...

I should catch up to them now.

Y/N's POV:

We started driving to my apartment. I look at all the people pass by...

Until we reach my apartment. My heart is beating to fast... I really hope they found Boomer...

We get in the elevator and go my floor, and walk to my room. Police are already here, still investigating.

I walk around my house, there's trails of blue blood in the kitchen but it stops at my stairs...

The deviant might still be here... there's no other reason why the trail would just end like this.

I might need Connor to inspect this.

"Connor!" I call. Connor turns to look at me but then looks away. "Connor?" I ask. He ignores me and keeps looking around the apartment.

Jesus...

I go up to Connor and tap his shoulder. "I need your help" I say. Connor looks at me. "Okay..." Connor says.

I lead him to the trail of blue blood. "Does it go anywhere else?" I ask. Connor inspects the blue blood, he even tastes it, again...

Connor looked shocked for a moment. "So? What's the model of the Android?" I ask. "It's... not there, we should keep looking around, but there is a small faint trail leading outside" Connor says.

No model? That's impossible, every android has a model. It's not like they can't just get rid of their model number.

"Follow me" Connor says. He leads me outside my room, into the hallway and through the emergency escape stairs. He leads me down those and to an alley way.

Connor gets to the sidewalk but stops. "What is it?" I ask. "I know exactly where this deviant went..." Connor says. "So where did it go?" I ask.

"Jericho" Connor says. "Jeri- what?" I ask. "Jericho, it's a place where all deviants stay" Connor says. "Then find Jericho!" I say.

"I don't know the location, I only know the name" Connor says. "So how do we find the location?" I ask. "We need to get someone from Jericho... there're deviants everywhere, one of the deviants we catch has to be part of Jericho" Connor says.

"What if one of the deviants we've already caught is part of Jericho? There was Rupert... he had those drawings in his book, that has to be something, right?" I say. "Maybe... I think it's best to way a day or more though, we could get better information" Connor says.

We've found out where deviants go...

We'll accomplish this mission and everything will be fine...

(THIS IS ALREADY AT 20K????? WTF)