»8« New

(I FOUND MOORRREEE. HE LOOKS SO OVER IT. LIKE HES DONE WITH LIFE)

"I knew you'd fight until the war was done"

Y/N's POV:

I fall off the edge...

I hear Connor call my name.

As if everything goes in slow motion, I close my eyes and feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

I open my eyes and find Connor holding me.

The ground gets closer and closer.

Is Connor... saving me?

~The Next Day~

I open my eyes and look around. I'm in the hospital, again.

Except I'm not hurt badly, my left hand has a cast on it. I'm guessing I broke it. What happened? Where's Connor? Is he okay?
I look to my right and see Hank, he's asleep on the chair. Was he here the whole time?

"Hank!" I call. He wakes up and looks at me. "Oh Y/N you're awake..." he stands up. "Was I asleep for long?" I ask. "No, only a day" Hank says.

"Is Connor okay?" I ask.

Hank looks up toward me. "I'll tell you what happened" Hank says.

"I was outside, waiting for you two, when I hear a scream behind me, I turn around and find you falling off the roof. Of course I was scared, I didn't know what to do, but then Connor jumps off the roof and holds you tightly. When you hit the ground, Connor was just destroyed, bits and pieces everywhere, but you were okay. You were knocked out cold with some blood dripping from your forehead and a broken wrist. Ya know, without Connor, you would've died. Connor risked his life to save yours" Hank says.

"So... Connor's gone?" I ask. "I guess so..." Hank says.

"He can't be! Connor can't die so quickly" I say. "Unless they find a way to rebuild him, although I doubt it since he was completely destroyed when he hit the ground" Hank says.

"It's all my fault... I killed an android AND I have to pay for the damage, don't I?" I say. "Actually I already paid off the damage, and your hospital fee" Hank says. "Wait seriously?! Hank you're the best!" I say.

"It's nothing, get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow" Hank says, heading toward the door.

"Good night!" I smile. He waves to me and leaves.

So Connor killed himself for my life. I thought the mission was most important to Connor... maybe it's best Connor might be gone. He could've gone deviant and who knows what CyberLife would've done to him...

I look at my cast and see that Hank signed it. Oh. Maybe Hank is a nice guy, he just doesn't show it.

~The Next Day~

I silently wait for Hank to arrive. I'm set to go, it's really just my wrist.

The door opens and Hank walks in. "You ready to go?" He asks. "Ready as I'll ever be!" I smile.

I walk out with Hank and get in the car. "So where are we headed?" I ask. "To the office, I need to grab some files, oh hey can you grab some deviant files behind you?" Hank asks.

"Yep" I look behind me and almost jump out of the car.

"Connor! What the hell are you-?! How are you-?!" I see Connor sitting there, smiling. "Hello Y/N" he smiles.

"I'm not dreaming right?! Connor is right here? Right?!" I ask.

"You're not dreaming, thought I'd surprise you" Hank laughs.

"How are you alive?!" I ask. "Even though every part of me was destroyed, my memory wasn't, they transferred my memory into a different body, I'm the same Connor you knew" Connor says.

I can feel my heart racing so fast.

"Okay for starters! Thank you so, so, so much for saving me! I'm so happy you're still here too!" I say. "It's no problem Y/N, I was only doing what I thought was necessary" Connor says.

I take deep breath and relax...

"He risked his life for yours Y/N, he failed his mission for your life" Hank says. "I know..." I say.

"Anyway, we should get back, there's cases to do" I say.

"You can't do much with that broken wrist" Hank says. "I'm fine! And you heard the doctor, I'm healing quick and should have this cast off in a day" I say. "No, I'm dropping you off at home, me and Connor will handle the cases for now" Hank says.

I sigh. "Alright" I say.

~Home~

I wave bye and go inside. I hear scrambling run through the room as soon as I open the door.

I lived in an apartment now, it was a nice one. One in a nice part of the city, this room costed a lot of money but I got through. Everything was clean and the view through the window was the best.

I hear the scrambling coming closer.

"Hi!" I say.

My new puppy comes running and jumping up to me. "I missed you too" I say.

He was a corgi/Australian Shepard mix. He had blue eyes and a nice coast. I named him Boomer. He's very energetic and very cute, he's a 12/10 good boy. Plus, he'll stay small forever, with his tiny legs and nub tail.

(In case you want reference:

"Are you hungry? Let's get you something to eat" I say going into the kitchen

"Are you hungry? Let's get you something to eat" I say going into the kitchen. I take his bowl and put food in it, then water in the other bowl.

This is my first time owning a dog, it can be hard but I enjoy every second.

I put his food and water down and let him enjoy his meal.

I go to the tv and turn it on.

A famous painter was killed by his own android? I guess Connor and Hank will have to deal with that case without me...

It seems more and more androids are becoming deviants, and seeing how Connor acted... he might be one soon. I wouldn't mind, I just don't want anything bad to happen to him.