»26« Fight

"This other guy, he had his eyes on a girl and he thought and thought about her everyday..."

Y/N's POV:

"D-deviant?" I ask.  He looks up at me with his eyes glazing with worry, as if he believes I'll hurt him.  I don't feel bad about it though, maybe he's tricking me into thinking he can actually care about someone, just to get to Connor.

"CyberLife's new model made, especially, to not deviate, becomes a deviant?" I smile. "How funny, don't act with me! I'm not letting you get to Connor even if you try and fool me!" I say.

He walks towards me, now seeming to transpire the same emotions of a human; pure fear in its perfect form.  "Y/N! I'm not lying, I'm not trying to get to the RK800!  Listen, I'm sorry for what happened back at the office when I threatened you, I'm sorry for being so demanding, and I'm sorry for replacing Connor!  But I couldn't control what happened to him and to me" he says.

I back up a little bit, surprised at his words. Maybe he really is.....deviant....

"How did you become deviant?" I ask.  He has to have a reason, I know Markus can free androids and apparently me and Markus both made Connor deviant, so what's his story?

"I'm not exactly sure yet, but I think you did." he says.  "Me?" I ask.  "Yes! Even if you're rude to me, and even killed my last predecessor, something about you.....changed me..." he says.

I couldn't have! Last time I had the help of Markus, who's an android, there's no possible way I could've freed him!

Besides....there's nothing that great about me to actually change anyone anyway.

"Are you sure?" I keep asking.  "I'm 89% sure!" He says, causing a sigh to escape the confines of my lips. What do I do?

"Alright.....I won't tell anyone, just keep acting like an Android and I'll find a way to free you from everything, okay?" I say.  "Thank you!" He hugs me, making me tense slightly before melting into the embrace.

"You're safe with me." I let go of him.  "Now, as of finding the new location where everyone stays....as rude as it sounds, I'm not exactly sure I can give it to you yet." I say.  "It's fine, I understand why you wouldn't trust me yet, just give it time." he says.

"Great, also, do you have a name for yourself? I can't exactly call you Connor." I say.  "Well... do you have an idea?  My program doesn't exactly let me come up with names for myself." he says.

"Right... how about-"

(Suggest LEGIT names for RK900, something that begins with a C. And not Cunt or Cuck.  I've already thought of those ones)

Before I can finish my sentence, my front door opens.  How the hell is my door always opened?!

"Y/N? I need to speak with you-" me and RK900 turn to the person. It's Connor?!

"Who's this?" Connor asks.  I can tell Connor has scanned RK900 by now.  "The RK900?! What's it doing here?!" I see Connor grab for a gun in his pocket.

"No!  Stop!" I yell.  I push the RK900 behind me, guarding him.  "Don't shoot Connor! You shoot him, then you shoot me as well." I say.