»25« Emotion

"This first guy fell in love with a girl so sweet..."

Y/N's POV:

I open my apartment door and walk in, locking the door behind me and taking off my coat, swiftly hanging it up.

I turn around, the apartment is dark and Boomer is asleep on the couch.

I go up to my room and turn the light on.  I set my phone on my bed and flop down. I'm so tired...

So much is happening....life just gets harder and harder, this RK900, the protest, CyberLife Tower....and Connor.

I stare at the ceiling, I have so much on my mind...

I start to get up, but there's a small shuffle under my bed.  What?  Boomer is still downstairs...

I back up, starting to become petrified to check under the bed....maybe it's just an animal...

Connor did mention my lock wasn't very good...

I take a deep breath and feel my heart pounding.  I look at my phone, I could call police....but if it's nothing then I'd be calling them for no reason...

Okay...

I go near my bed and begin to look under it.

It doesn't take a second before something jumps out at me.  I'm tackled to the ground, fighting with it vigorously until I muster the strength to push the thing off.

It stares at me as I stare at it...

"Blue?" I ask. My heart drops, this can't be right....he was sent to the dump to be destroyed...

"I'm sorry." He says before getting up and running out of my room.  I don't chase him....I hear the front door open as he runs out.

I'm shocked and I can't move...

Blue....he stabbed me 4 times, I would've died.  He's alive?

He was messed up though, he was missing a left eye and it looked like some of his skin wasn't activate...

I lay on the ground as I start to breathe heavily....he's alive....he was in my apartment....how did he find my apartment?!

I get up and brush myself off. I go downstairs, close the door that lay ajar and lock it.  Boomer stares at me with his head tilted.

I close my eyes for a second while my heart still pounded deep within my chest.

There's another thing to add to the list...

RK900's POV:

I walk around the streets, thinking...

Why did I let Y/N get over me?  She's just a human!  Use her to get the RK800!  That's all I need!

I begin to think of how she talks to me.  Why isn't she nice towards me?  I haven't done anything to her...

Is it because I replaced the RK800?  Is there something wrong with how I look?  Is it because of how I talked to her that one time....I didn't mean to sound that way, I guess I just let my emot-

No.  No feelings.  I'm a machine, there are no emotions!

...

Why does it seem like Y/N has this strange power to turn androids deviant just by looking at them?  I'm not deviant....I'm not.  I think...

Y/N's POV:

~The Morning~

I start to walk back to the location of the church.  If Connor is there, we can discuss how to get into the CyberLife and what we'll do to get the androids.

I stop at the same crosswalk as yesterday. Again, there's a tap on my shoulder, I already know who it is.

I turn around and face it.  "What?" I ask. "Hey!  I'm sorry!  I really need to talk with you, just promise you won't kill me this time" It says.

I let out a heavy sigh, "Sure." I say.  "We need to go somewhere private, where others won't hear us" It says.  "We're in the city, there is no private place" I say.

"Your apartment isn't far from here right?" It asks.  "No!  You're not going to my apartment!" I say.  "Please!  I promise I won't kill you or something." It says.

"No!"

~~~~

I open my door and let the RK900 in.

I'm actually letting him into my apartment...

I close my door and lock it.

Boomer gets up and starts barking and growling at the RK900.  "Is this your dog?" It asks.  "Yep" I nod.

"He's cute" It bends down and holds it hand out.

Boomer seemed hesitant, but he went toward the RK900 and let him pet him.  That's odd...I would've thought Boomer would hate him.

Then again, maybe it's because the RK900 looks like Connor.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask.

It gets up and shifts his gaze towards me, looking as if he were about to say something serious. "I need your help" It says.  "With what?" I ask.  "I-...I can't explain it..." It says.

I slowly walk towards him...

"Are you in trouble?" I ask.  "If they find out, I'll die, Y/N I don't want to die." He says. His eyes lock onto mine.  "What are you talking about? Just tell me." I say.

"Y/N, I-" His eyes flicker down for a second before returning back up to me.

"I think I'm becoming deviant...."

(1. It's been 5 years since I updated, I know! I have my reasons tho. It was like over 100° degrees where I live and it was so hard to write anything in heat like that. It was literally the same weather as Jamaica over here! BRUH.
2. It's a short chapter cause... well. Heat. But it should be better tomorrow! I hope you guys understand!)

Shoutout to the girl that edits these chapters: alliegirl600