»15« 89%

(Enjoy the cinnamon roll. Made by MendesBlakeNestor )

"Don't be afraid to catch feels"

Y/N's POV:

We get to the apartment building.

It's all torn down and messy. Me and Hank get out of the elevator, Connor stays in.

"Are you coming?" I ask. "Of course, I was just making a report to CyberLife" Connor says. "Well are you planning on staying in the elevator?" I ask. "No" Connor says.

He walks out and we both meet up with Hank.

Hank motions for Connor to knock on the door. Connor knocks on the door, "Is anybody in there? Open up!" Connor yells. There's no answer, but there was a little shuffling.

Connor knocks again. "Detroit police! Open up!" Connor yells. This time there's a loud bang and a lot of moving around.

Hank gets up and pushing me and Connor back. Hank opens the door and we rush in. We check the three rooms but they're empty.

Hank kicks open the last door, a bunch of pigeons fly out. "What the fuck?!" Hank yells.

We all walk in the room, there's pigeons everywhere.

It stinks in here... I take a look around the room, I open a closet but more pigeons fly out. The person couldn't have gotten far, there's no clear way out.

Connor pulls down a poster, grabbing a book. I take a peek at the book, there seems to be mazes in the book.

I walk away and look around more. There's a jacket with the initials R.T on it. "A jacket with the initials R.T on it" I say. "Isn't that something your mom does for you in the 3rd grade?" Hank says. I laugh a little at that, he's not wrong.

Beside it is a ID. "Connor, come here" I say. Connor walks beside me. "Scan this" I say. Connor takes the ID and scans it.

"It's a fake ID, Rupert Travis" Connor says.
(Tbh I don't remember if it's Rupert Travis or not. I just don't remember)

"Fake ID, at least we didn't come here for nothing" Hank says. Me and Connor go into the bathroom and look around.

"It's LED, it cut its LED off" Connor says, holding the piece in his hand. I look over to the wall, the word rA9 is written everywhere.

"Do you know what this is?" I ask. Connor walks over beside me. "rA9, written 4617 times" Connor says. (Again. I just made up a number cause I don't remember the actual number)

"This seems to be some sort of person or thing the deviants made up" Connor says. "So like, an Android god?" I ask.

"Jesus..." I mutter under my breath. I walk out of the room, hoping to find better clues that could lead us to the deviant.

I see Connor inspecting some stuff around the room, he walks over to the chair in the corner and looks up. What is he doing?

Then out of nowhere an Android jumps down onto Connor and runs out the room. "What are you waiting for?! Chase it!" Hank says. Me and Connor both take off.

We get through the door but I stop. Connor runs straight behind the deviant, I'll have to go around.

Instead of going through the field I take a left and run around. I climb up and ladder and before I know it, I can already see the deviant and Connor below me. I continue running forward until I'm lead to the top of the roof. I see the deviant running straight toward me.

I get my gun out, ready to shoot. Instead of stopping, the deviant pushes me out of the way, causing me to fall of the ledge.

I hang onto the ledge, I do not want the same thing to happen again.

I see Connor catch up, he stares at me. The least this Android can do is help me up.

He stares at me for a few seconds before taking off again. He chose his mission over my life.

I can't tell if I should be happy or mad. Honestly, I'm more mad right now.

Hank catches up and sees me. I'm about to fall of the ledge soon. Hank grabs my hand and helps me up.

"He chose his mission over you?" Hank asks. I nod, I feel like going straight up to that android and pushing him off the ledge.

Me and Hank go up to Connor.

"-you will be deemed defective and will be taken apart for inspection" Connor says.

I stand in front of Connor.

He looks at me with a straight face.

I slap him across the face hard, he quickly turns back to me. "You'd rather let me die? Am I just a statistic to you?!" I yell.

"You had an 89% chance of surviving, and I wasn't going to fail my mission" Connor says.

"So I am, I'm just a statistic to you? Fucking androids..." I say. Hank goes up to the deviant and puts hand cuffs on it.

We start walking away with it until it says something quietly. "rA9 help me" the deviant turns around and jumps off the roof.

We all look in shock...

I turn to Connor who is staring down.

What more did I expect? He's an Android, only here to accomplish his mission. Not to make bonds.

(The chapters haven't been very long, I know, but once my exams are over I'll be able to write 1000 word chapters again. Don't worry. ALSO. Thank you guys for the support! You guys are super awesome... and pretty weird. I've read your comments... y'all need Jesus)