Chapter 7

~~

Zeynep got released the next day. Fehime started to annoy her not even 5 minutes after.
"You need to lay down, daughter."
"I'm fine, mom. I need some air actually." Zeynep looked out of the window, enjoying the nice weather.
"We are going home. I'll cook you soup." Her mother insisted.
"Uff mom! Tell her, brother!"
"I'll take Zeynep out, mother. I'll bring her later to you." Kemal took Zeynep's side, smiling a little.
After leaving Fehime at home, Kemal took Zeynep by the coast for some tea.
"What is this beauty..." Zeynep took a deep breath, smiling at the view.
"Indeed..." He agreed, taking a sip of his tea.
"So... How is it going with Nihan?" She asked him a few minutes later.
"We are in speaking terms again... I miss Deniz so much, Zeynep..." Kemal sighed, lowering his head.
"Brother..." She comfortingly touched his hand.
"I can't bear the thought that he is keeping them away from me! It's all because of him, everything because of him!" He slapped his palm on his knee, moving his legs nervously.
"Find a way to win them back, brother. Try to look for Emir's weakest spot... He must have one." Zeynep tried to persuade him.
"I can't use Nihan against him, Zeynep."
"Who's talking about Nihan? I'm talking about the company..." She trailed, looking away.
"Hm..." He looked thoughtful for a moment, coming up with an idea.

On the way back, Kemal left Zeynep a little away from home to rush into a business with Zehir. He had found a way to trick Emir into something with his new deal.
As she was returning home, Emir was slowly driving behind her with his car.
"You just left the hospital and began the out and abouts?" He stopped by her side, opening his window.
"Are you crazy?! What are you doing here? Leave quickly!" She started walking faster, looking around, in case someone familiar was watching.
"I'm just checking on my child's mother. Get in." He signaled, a slight smirk forming on his lips.
"No, I have nothing to do with you. Leave!" She kept walking as Emir was driving his car by her side in a slow pace.
"It's pointless to be mad at me. I wasn't the one to betray you, you know it in depth." He pointed out, making her turn to him.
"All I know is that you used me one more time to achieve your goal! To separate my brother and Nihan!"
Emir pressed the brakes and got out hastily, grabbing her arm.
"Get inside, you stubborn goat."
"Leave me!"
"Walk!"
"I hate you!"
"Old news, get in now." Making her sit into his car, he shut the door and walked around to his side.
"Why can't you understand that I don't want ANYthing to do with you?!" Zeynep shouted, looking at him.
Emir was ignoring her, his eyes glued on the road.
"I hate you! I hate you! What do you want from me? I am getting married!"
Bursting into laughter, Emir turned to look at her for seconds, shaking his head.
"This isn't funny! It isn't funny!" She kept shouting, her voice pitching high.
"Don't shout. You're upsetting my child." He raised his eyebrows at her in a warning.
"That's because you are upsetting your child's mother!"
"Oh, so you admit that it's my child?" He mocked her, trying to hide a smile.
"Emir!"
"What?" He faked a sigh.
"What do you want from me? You don't love me, why are you always after me?" She asked him, demanding an explanation.
"Because of my child, of course."
"You just found out yesterday! And how did you find out? Are you stalking me?!"
Emir stopped the car at a side park. He got out, walking ahead to enjoy the view of the bridge.
"Allah, give me patience." Zeynep mouthed, following him.
"Open your antennas and listen to me, 'cause I will say it once." Emir began in his bossy tone. "You won't get married to ANYone! This child is mine!" He pointed at her belly, keeping his eyes there for a few seconds. "If you still want to get married after you give birth, you'll have to give me my child and then you can do whatever you want." He explained, knowing she would give in to his blackmailing. Because it was kind of a blackmail. He knew she would never give up on her child so it was a win-win. For him.
"Have you lost your mind?! Don't you dare making dreams over my child!" She took a few steps forward, raising her finger on his face.
"You gave me this right when you told me you are going to marry that clown!" Emir spatted, pushing her hand away.
"What should I do, huh?! Go around with a round belly, unmarried, getting mocked by the whole neighborhood?!" She raised her hands up emphatically.
"Seriously now?! Since when do you care about the neighbors?! Come with me, in the house I got you and give no shits about your third class relatives!"
"Are you insane?! That's all you want?!" Zeynep laughed bitterly. "So you're still going to be married to Nihan, I'll be alone raising your child while you're gonna parade around, boasting about how happy you are in your fake marriage?! FUCK THAT!" She yelled, turning around to leave.
"Zeynep!" In two big steps, he had reached her again. "How dare you talking to me like that?!" He was fuming of anger, shaking her arms.
"How dare you making a fool out of me again?!" She spatted back. "I'm not your slave! I want to move on and live my life!"
"YOU HAVE NO LIFE WITHOUT ME!" Emir yelled, his eyes burning with anger.
"Let me! Let me go! Emir!" She was trying to free herself from his tightened grip. "YOU ARE HURTING ME!" She shouted, making him drop his hands at once.
He noticed the red marks he had left on her arms, touching them softly.
"Let me go, God damn you!" She turned her back on him, bursting into tears. Her palm came to rest on her belly as she was trying to muffle her cries. As much as she hated him, she knew he was right. She had no life without him and that was out of question.
"Don't force me to hurt you... I don't want to." His voice was barely a whisper.
"All you do is hurting me!" Zeynep suddenly turned to him. "I want to get rid of you! I'm tired, tired, tired!" She was slapping her hands repeatedly against her thighs.
"Calm down." He tried to touch her hand.
"Leave me! I don't want you near my child! You are toxic! Toxic and dangerous!" She moved away, shaking her head.
"This isn't your choice to make." He walked towards her, narrowing his eyes.
"It is! I will marry Hakan and save myself from you! This child is mine, MINE!"
"If I kill him you will have no one to marry!"
"Do you want this child?" She talked over him, touching her stomach. Her eyes were red and puffy.
Emir turned his head to the side, wondering where this discussion is going.
"If you want it, you have to divorce Nihan. If you don't, this child will never become a Kozcuoğlu." Zeynep dropped her bomb with finality, making him losing his words for some good minutes.
"I won't stop being toxic and dangerous if I marry you, however. Make up your mind. Plus, I will never divorce Nihan and you know it." He smiled pitifully at her.
"Good then. I will go my way and you will go yours." She announced, starting to walk away.
"Zeynep!"
"Your child or your illusion! That's it!" She clapped her hands, not leaving any space for words. Stopping a taxi from the road, she got inside to head back home.
Emir started laughing like a maniac. Look at this little fox... She believes she can trap him like this. He walked back and forth for a while. Thinking about their conversation. Why is she so frustrating? And why does he even care? He shouldn't even think about what she said because there's no way of it happening. Nihan will remain by his side forever. That's how it has to be. That's how it was always meant to be.
But Zeynep... He used her for it. And now she's carrying his child. HIS child. A Kozcuoğlu. A real one. As much as he loves Deniz he knows she isn't sharing his blood. Every little thing is there to remind him about Kemal's existence.
"UGH!" He yelled, his mind a total mess.

"Hakan?"
"Yes, Zeynep." He instantly answered her call.
"Come pick me up tomorrow, we are going to set a date."
"Oh-, okay, okay... Whatever you want." He agreed, his lips forming into a smile.

~~

What a mess is this chapter akfkglwlfpgp, i don't know anything.
Your support is overwhelming me, I love you all!
❤️❤️❤️