Chapter 28

~~

"Is everything okay? I have to leave now." Emir asked Zeynep in a hurry. He had brought her in the coast house since this morning. He moved her stuff and Poyraz's, ordering the helpers to organize everything.
"Aren't you going to stay for dinner?" Zeynep made a disappointed face.
"No, I have to be up early tomorrow. I should go back." He told her, putting on his jacket. "Son..." He bend over the swing crib, leaving a soft kiss on Poyraz's head. "Be a good boy, okay?"
"Emir..." She touched his arm. He turned to look at her expectantly. "Promise me you won't do anything bad."
"So much trust will kill you, Zeynep." He cracked a smile at her lack of trust in him.
"This isn't funny... Swear on Poyraz... Try to be the better man."
"You are tiring me, little one. Exactly in the way I don't like." He sighed annoyed.
"Okay then..." She nodded her head. "Okay, go." She stepped aside, making space for him to pass.
Emir got annoyed at her behavior, puckering his lips out of frustration. "Are you kicking me out?"
"Yes, I am. Go do what you want to do... Go destroy us... Go destroy your son... Go, come on."
Zeynep pointed at the door with her finger.
"Shut.Up." He warned her, moving towards her.
"Go prove for one more time how sick you are, how you can't get over your sickness!"
"ZEYNEP!"
"Go prove that nothing is more important that your Nihan, GO!"
In a flash, Emir grabbed her neck strongly and crashed his lips on hers. His lips weren't moving at first, he just wanted to shut her mouth. With Zeynep letting out a moan, he started moving his lips slowly at first, wrapping her upper lip among his, sucking mercilessly. She was taking steps backwards, taking her with him. Her hands were gripping his sides tightly, like she was holding on to him. She couldn't even take a breath, his mouth was dominating hers, leaving her no place to move or even respond back. He was just giving and she was taking.
Emir stopped the kiss, rubbing his nose with hers. Both were breathing heavy, their chests heaving up and down.
"Why don't you never know your limits?" He whispered against her mouth. "Why are you testing me in the worst way possible? Do you want me to go crazy?" His palm caressed her cheek roughly, pinching on it.
"Leave." Zeynep turned her face away from him.
"This is my house." He laughed devilishly, grabbing her chin. "Don't tell me what to do."
"I hate you." Her eyes filled with tears.
"Lies are no good, little one." He wiped a tear of her face with his thumb.
"When you will stop destroying my life? Huh?" She begged him with her look, taking his hand in hers.
"With death, probably." He stated in a serious tone, his eyes boring into hers.
"What does this mean?" She took some steps backwards, her lips starting trembling.
"Shhh, İ am joking." He tried to touch her face but she flinched. "Zeynep."
"Uff, just go Emir..." She ran her hand through her hair.
"I won't go now. What's wrong with you?" He walked back to the living room.
"I don't know... I don't know!" She slapped her palms against her sides in despair. "I don't want you to go there... I don't want to think that you want to ruin their wedding because you still care about her! It hurts me! It hurts my heart!"
Emir was surprised by her outburst, it was the last thing he expected to hear. Jealousy?
He was looking at her blankly debating on whether he should be angry or satisfied.
"What are you staring at? What?!" She snapped. "I love you, God damn you! I just had your child!"
He grimaced, walking to her with slow, steady steps.
"It's nothing I don't already know." He finally exclaimed with indifference, passing by her side to head to the door.
"Where are you going?!"
"To my house!" He opened the door.
"Didn't you just say you won't leave?!"
"Didn't you just ask me to leave?!" He moved his hands emphatically.
"Fine, leave..." Zeynep trailed. "I'll ask Hakan to assist me, if I need anything."
Emir's lips curved into an "oh no, you didn't" smile. He shut the door soundly, turning back to her with a deadly look.
"To what will he assist you exactly?" He turned his head to the side, his eyes throwing daggers.
"I don't know, in whatever need." She replied with an attitude.
"Do not make me do things you will regret, Ze-y-nep." His hand came behind her neck to grip the base of it. His mouth was almost touching her forehead. "I won't be gentle."
"Were you ever?" She breathed, her face hidden into his neck.
"I don't want to hurt you... But when I finish everything I have to do, I will come again... And I'll show you..." Emir pulled back, staring into her face with attention.
He was aware she wasn't ready for more yet, she had to heal completely and find herself.
"Don't piss me off... It won't end up well." He warned her, pecking her mouth strongly.
With that, he left the house without another word.
Zeynep placed her palm on her mouth, starting to cry silently. She sat down on the couch, burying her face into her hands.

Next morning, Emir attended the trial concerning his company. He didn't sleep much due to anxiety and impatience but he arrived there earlier than everyone. Today they would make sure that he could rebuy shares of his company, proving that he was trustworthy enough to not get involved with dirty business. His father went to jail because of it, anyway.
Paying the best of the best lawyers, he eventually managed to partially buy enough company shares to bring him back to his old position. He had now acquired 51% of the old/new Kozcuoğlu Holding.
With the judge's decision, Emir cracked a smile full of satisfaction. He was ready to start over again. He could make himself number one once again and bring back a colossus for his son's future. He had to play fair now, there wasn't room for mistakes.

The same evening, Kemal and Nihan's wedding was taking place. Emir was trying to reach Asu in vain, she was unable to be found.
"Where is this idiot?" He mumbled, throwing his phone on his office's sofa.
About an hour later, he was drinking some whiskey when his phone rang.
"Emir Kozcuoğlu?" A stranger's man voice echoed.
"Who is it?"
"Your sister, Asu Kozcuoğlu has been arrested. She was caught with a gun in Kemal Soydere's wedding."
"WHAT?!"
"Will you come yourself at the central station or send a lawyer?"
"I will come, I will come... And bring a lawyer." He sighed, hanging up. "Stupid... Stupid! STUPID!" He threw his whiskey glass on the floor angrily.
This could get him in trouble again. And the worst thing is that he had no clue about it.
When he reached the police station, Kemal, Zehir and Ayhan were there.
"You... You!" Kemal grabbed his collar in the midst of the station.
"Kemal! Kemal!" The others shouted, trying to keep him away.
"Did you come out of ideas and decided to send Asu instead!?" Kemal shouted, squirming into Zehir and Ayhan's arms.
Emir was just blinking his eyes, not saying anything. He didn't know what he was supposed to say. It's not like they would believe him if he said he had no connection to this.
"Emir Kozcuoğlu." A police officer called him, inviting him to the question room.
"Were you aware of your sister's activities?"
"No."
"Where were you between 7-8pm?"
"At my house. The helpers and the security cameras can confirm it."
"Can I check your phone?"
Emir handed his mobile phone over to him.
"You have called your sister quite some times at that certain hour. Why?"
"Because I wanted to know where she is. I was aware of her feelings towards Kemal Soydere."
"So did you believe that she might have done something?"
"I hoped not. But well..."
"What is your relation to Kemal Soydere?"
"He's my wife's brother."
"Nihan Sezin was your ex wife."
"And Kemal was my sister's ex husband."
"How can we be sure that you weren't aware of your sister's attack?"
"You can't. I can only give you my word for it."
"Where is your wife?"
"In Şile."
"Wasn't she invited to her brother's wedding?"
"She was but she chose not to attend. She gave birth to our child recently."
"There isn't any sort of animosity among you then?"
"There was. Not anymore."
"Why exactly?"
"Work. And my ex wife."
"So couldn't this be a kind of revenge from your part by sending your sister?"
"No. These are long gone by now."
"Why do you think your sister could have done it?"
"Because she's still in love with Kemal Soydere."
"You can go. If we need you, we'll call you." The detective told him, walking to the door.
"My sister?" Emir asked.
"She's in custody. Depending on her testimony tomorrow, we shall proceed as it is supposed. You can't visit her."
Hitting the desk with his fist, Emir walked outside.
Hakan was there, talking with Kemal and the others. The other detective, made his way to them.
"What happened? Aren't you gonna take him in?" Kemal eyed Emir with hate.
"I didn't notice anything strange in his testimony. We have to wait for his sister's. Until then, he's free to go."
Kemal burst into laughter out of anger. "This can't be." He shook his head. They almost killed me and my wife!" He pointed at Emir with his finger.
Emir rolled his eyes, hearing the wife. His eyes fell onto Kemal's wedding ring, which could easily remind him of his own back when he was married to her.
"I would tell you where to shove your finger but I won't stoop to your level." He told him hatefully. At the moment his phone rang, displaying Zeynep's name. "Excuse me, my wife is calling." He forced a smile on purpose, turning his back on them.
"Little one?"
"What happened Emir? I saw Asu on tv... They said-"
"I'll explain everything tomorrow, I'll be there in the afternoon."
"Did you have anything to do with it?"
"No."
"Are you telling me the truth?"
"Yes and I don't like repeating myself. Take care of my son." He hang up annoyed, exiting the station.

~~

The crazyass Asu has striked. 🙄
Enjoy 🌹