Chapter 12

~~

"I think between all this chaos, the only thing that remains the same is this..." Zeynep smiled, running her hands up and down Emir's chest.
Emir smirked slightly, both hands behind his head.
"Your hips got a little wider, you know..." He trailed thoughtfully.
"What?!" She raised her head to look at him, all shocked.
"And your breasts." He observed.
"Is that a problem?" She asked him shyly. She was a bit disappointed, thinking that he doesn't like her like that now.
"Yes, Zeynep..." He faked a sigh. "A big problem." His eyes kept looking at the ceiling.
Zeynep lowered her head, gripping the sheet closer at her body. She felt uncomfortable for some reason.
"I'll take a shower." She moved away from him.
"Sit down." Emir held her arm strongly, all amused.
"I'm not in the mood, let me." She complained, pulling away.
"But I am." He moved over her in seconds, trapping her under his body. "Did you take this seriously?" He smiled, brushing his nose along her chin.
She made no move to touch him back, her hands were pinned to her sides.
"Look at me, little one..." Tapping her nose with his finger, he made her look back at him. She obeyed, bitting her lower lip in the process. "I don't care about such stuff, you know it. It's just to tease you." He pecked her cheek a couple of times, looking at her attentively.
"Don't tell me such stuff then..." Zeynep turned her head away.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Don't do that." Emir held her chin to make her look at him. He moved the sheet that was between them to the side and pinned her body to him, holding her waist.
"Slow down..." She held herself from his shoulders. Emir continued his assault by leaving short kisses down to her chest. Her breath was getting caught up in her mouth, enjoying his sweet torment as they repeated their previous actions.

"It has gotten late, wow." Emir suddenly exclaimed, raising from the bed in a flash. He grabbed his trousers to put them on.
"Emir... What am I going to do with my parents now?" Zeynep raised to a sitting position in bed.
"I'll think about that. Don't talk to anyone today." He said while buttoning up his shirt.
"To who can I talk anyway? I don't have a phone."
She looked around, shrugging her shoulders.
"That's better. Take a shower and relax, I'll pay a delivery guy to bring you some food, okay?" Grabbing his stuff from the side table, he waved at her in a military way and left the room.
"Emir!" She ran behind him.
"What?" He turned back from the door.
Keeping her look on his face, her eyes wandered all over it. It's like she forgot what she wanted to say.
"I'll call you tomorrow. Lock the door after the food comes, I've already turned on the alarm. Code is on the table." Emir explained real quick. With a last look on her, he left the house.
After half an hour, Zeynep had showered and was watching some TV. What must her parents go through right now? God...
The doorbell rang, interrupting her thoughts. She saw from the camera that there was a guy with paper bags on his hand, so it must be the food.
"Hello." She smiled slightly as she opened the door.
"Zeynep Soydere, right? These are from Emir Kozcuoğlu." The guy informed her, handling her the bags. "From now on you can call on this number and we will bring you your food. Mr Emir's orders."
"Thank you so much." She nodded her head, taking the restaurant's card. "Have a good night."
"You too, Mrs."

Emir arrived to his house. Kemal's car was inside the parking.
"You are all I needed now, Kemal Soydere." He shut his door soundly and headed with fast steps to the house.
"Kemal! KEMAL!" He shouted the moment, he got inside.
Suddenly Kemal popped from the side and punched Emir's face, throwing him back to the wall.
"Where is my sister you pig?! WHERE IS SHE?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Kemal shouted, grabbing Emir's collar to punch him again.
"Your sister is where she belongs." Emir said confidently.
"SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" Kemal kept hitting his face.
"Kemal stop it, stop it! Stop it!" Nihan came down the stairs in a robe. "Stop, Deniz is upstairs! Please, please!"
"Get your hands off of me!" Emir slipped away, pushing Kemal back. "Zeynep is under my protection now, there's nothing you can do about it!"
"Where is she?! I will take her away from you!"
"You will take shit! Since she's carrying my child, she will be stuck with me."
"SHUT UP!"
"Kemal!" Nihan held Kemal's hand which was raised over Emir's face. "Let him, there's no point."
"My wife is right Kemal... There's no point, I'll still have everything in my hands anyway."
"Asshole!" Nihan cursed at him, looking disgusted.
"One day you will wake up and have nothing in your hands..." Kemal spoke hatefully.
"One day you will thank God for still being alive." Emir smiled sarcastically. "Get the fuck out. Zeynep is fine, she's with the man she loves." With that he made his way upstairs.
"I WILL-" Kemal was about to ran to him when Nihan held him back again.
It was so weird. Emir literally didn't feel such hate seeing Kemal and Nihan together in his house. It was like he was used to it at some point. It was all about not letting him have her legally because she was his. Or that's what his delusion told him at least. Keeping her there meant keeping his past intact.
At the moment his phone rang. It was Asu.
"What is it at this hour?"
"Did you enjoy playing hero today? Tufan just told me."
"Remind me to fire Tufan tomorrow."
"Emir! What are you doing?"
"About to put my pajamas on. Goodnight, my sister."
"Em-" Before she managed to complete her sentence, he had hung up.
Emir rolled his eyes at his phone, throwing it back to the bed. Doesn't everyone understand that he will do whatever he wants anyway? What's up with this tension? He thought and went for a shower.

Next morning, Zeynep woke up feeling horribly. At once, she ran to the toilet to throw up. Her stomach was killing her.
"What is wrong with you this early, huh?" She talked to her belly. "You are really going to torture me just like your father does, I see." She sighed, holding herself steady by the wall.
In all the panic she had forgot about the medication the doctor had prescribed.
"Uff!" She slapped her forehead, going back to the living room. She checked the watch, it was 8.30am. Emir must be awake, she needs to tell him. Dialing his number, she waited until he picked up.
"Did you watch me in your dream?" He answered with his knowing confident voice.
"Emir, I forgot the medication the doctor had told me... I mean, it's at my home." She completely ignored his comment.
"I'll get it from the drug store and come over."
"Okay... Do you have my insurance card number?"
"Of course I do, Zeynep." He scoffed lightly.
"Okay then..." She hung up, staring at the phone. She smiled for some reason.

"Zeynep!" He called out as he arrived at the house.
"Ah, you came." Zeynep's face lightened up.
"I did. Take." He handed her a pharmacy bag. "And here is some breakfast." He left another bag on the table. "He let you know about the food right? You can order whatever you want all day. Don't cook anything." He looked around the living room. "I'll arrange a helper to clean twice a week."
"I can do it on my own." She commented in a low voice.
"Pfft, no." Emir shook his head at her in disbelief.
"Your brother was at my home last night, asking for you."
"WHAT?! And what did you say to him?" Zeynep looked horrified at him.
"The truth, that you are were you belong." He admitted nonchalantly, taking the breakfast out of the bag.
"Uff, Emir! I'm finished, finished!" She slapped her hands on her thighs, turning her back to him.
"Don't be ridiculous, it's not like he can do anything. Come and eat."
"Emir! My parents! They'll go crazy!" She shouted, placing her palm over her lips.
"Stop stressing over said and done matters. This child is mine, they'll get used to it."
"Get used to it?! My parents? My parents?! My mother will kill you the second she sees you! Allah..." She cried, sitting down on the sofa.
"That will be fun." Emir chuckled, watching how she was overreacting.
"How can you even laugh?! I'm finished, I'm telling you!"
"Drama queen." He rolled his eyes. "Nothing will happen. I have all the keys in my hand, Zeynep."
"Emir, power will not last forever. What if one day-"
"Nonsense."
"So you aren't planning to change this situation?" She asked him with a blank face.
"What situation?" He played dumb.
"Divorce Nihan at least."
"No."
"Why?!"
"I won't lose to your brother, I won't give him Nihan not even dead!" He widened his eyes emphatically, getting annoyed.
"You are making a mistake!"
"Spare me your advice, little one. I don't need it neither from you or anyone else." Emir raised his finger on her face.
"What if I don't want my child to live like this?" She questioned him again.
"You can leave after you give birth, no one is holding you by force." He explained in a cold, distant tone.
"I see..." She smiled sadly, nodding her head. "You will regret your words but it will be late."
"Late for what?"
"For me to forgive you."
"Ah, Zeynep... I don't have time for this. Eat your food." Emir ordered her, waiting for her to look back at him.
When she finally did, he turned around and left.
Zeynep shook her head at him, staring after the closed door.
She doesn't understand him at all. What does he even want? What's the point of keeping someone he doesn't care about? She knows he loves Deniz but still, at the end of the day, she's not his daughter and will never be. What's the point of destroying everyone's lives? She was afraid of what could come, Kemal wouldn't let him unpunished for sure. And that would be the most terrifying outcome of all. Was she ready to fight and stand still or would she surrender? One thing was for sure: she wouldn't leave Emir alone no matter what. No matter if he killed her with his words a thousand times, she'd still follow his lead. Isn't it what love is about? A non ending battle.

~~

Hey hey babies! I'm incredibly thankful for your support!
Enjoy this chapter! ❤️ 🌹 😘