Chapter 36

~~

The trip to London wasn't that easy. There was a thunderstorm which made the flight quite difficult. Poyraz was uneasy too, making Zeynep uncomfortable since she was scared a bit herself.
Emir had arranged a private jet for them to ensure their comfort. Thankfully, they arrived all good in the end.
The city was huge. More huge than Zeynep was used to. Of course İstanbul was a big city but nothing compared to this. This was chaotic. It gave her a whiplash the moment she saw the big city lights as they were driving the car to their new home. Emir told her that he had chosen a loft close to his company. This was London, the traffic was terrible. They wouldn't have a garden but they would have a huge patio whose view would reach from the Buckingham Palace to London's Eye.
"What do you think?" Emir asked her a few minutes after they entered the house. They had sent Poyraz in the kitchen with a British nanny he had hired. It was his meal time.
Zeynep looked around both stunned and confused.
"Are we really gonna stay here? Is this ours?" She finally blurted, regretting her words instantly. He would laugh at her for this.
He chuckled, shaking his head at her. Her look was something close to the one she had when he first showed her his yacht. "Yes, we are staying here. Don't you approve?"
"Of course, I do..." She moved nervously. "But this is even bigger than your house in İstanbul, isn't it?"
"And?" Emir looked around, questioning her. "Are you afraid you won't be able to clean up?" He mocked her, sitting down the sofa.
"No, it's not that... It makes me nervous, I don't know..." Her eyes kept moving from the carpets to the ceiling.
"It's normal, your house was a chicken box. Get used to your new life, my little one." He stood up, walking past her. "Come. Let me show you Poyraz's room." Showing her the way, they reached the second floor where the rooms were located.
"My God... This is huge." Her eyes widened at the sight of her son's room. Tall windows all across the wall were making the view of London breathtaking and stunning.
"It's nothing compared to what my son deserves." He smirked. "And that's why I am here... To enlarge the legacy everyone will be jealous about."
"Don't start acting all Galip Kozcuoğlu like." Zeynep scolded him. "My son will be a normal... A normal... Rich person?"
"There's nothing normal about our life either. Get used to it as well." He simply shrugged his shoulders, signaling her to follow him outside.
They walked through a long corridor until they reached another door. "This is the best room of the house." He introduced her to a magnificent master bedroom. A queen size bed was in the middle with a small swimming pool and a jacuzzi, which you could reach by stepping down two steps from the side of the bed. A full glassy shower booth was visible inside the bathroom.
"Huh." She stuttered, smiling at herself. This can't be real, can it?
"Enjoy our room, little one." He threw her a look for a moment, then walked a bit farther to check it out himself. He had seen it only through the internet.
She froze in her tracks, not believing what she actually heard. "Our room?"
"Yes, ours." Emir turned back to face her. "Do you not want?" He examined her carefully, looking into her eyes.
"No, I- I want..." Her voice trembled a bit as she looked away to avoid his intense gaze.
"That's what I thought." He breathed, touching the side of her neck softly after he placed a strand of hair behind her ear. "You were scared before... In the plane..."
"Well, I have never been in a plane before..." She stated in a shy voice, looking down. "The ride with the helicopter doesn't count, right?"
"I have totally forgotten about that." He moved back, his eyes still on her face. "You are fine now though?"
"I am." She nodded her head, blinking her eyes slowly. "Just tired."
"Little brave Zeynep." His lips curved into a playful smile. "So..." He started a few moments later. "Efsane and Eda are here along with other helpers that will come regularly... You don't have to worry about the house, neither of Poyraz... The nanny will be around as a maid as well..." He informed her, taking off his jacket.
"I don't want my son to be around a nanny all day." Zeynep argued, staring at Emir's back. "You will send her away. When we need her, we'll call."
Emir widened his eyes at her request. It was quite bold and demanding. "Alright then." He simply said, enjoying her answer. He had started taking his clothes off in a slow tempo in front of her.
She looked away, deciding to go check out the view of the room. Emir was visible due to the glass reflecting, he was even looking at her direction ready to take off his pants.
"I will take a shower and head to the company." His voice echoed from behind.
"Okay... I will uh-, tidy up around here. Your suits?" She asked him, since she saw none of his clothes.
"They're at the dry cleaners, they'll bring them later... I'll go plain today." Making his way to bathroom, he left the door wide open entering the shower.
Zeynep sighed, shutting her eyes. It would be better if she went to check on Poyraz, right? 'Right', she thought.