Chapter 2

I'll  doing alot of flashbacks, relating to daejahs pregnancy. So you guys have a feeling of how it was.

Daejah In MM.

Ignore the mistakes.

" Auntie Ari!" The twins squealed in unison as they ran up to her

" Hey loves." They hugged.

" Ya belly gettin bigga' and bigga'." Arianna placed her hands on her stomach, along with Abrianna.

" I know right." I took a picture of them all holding Ariana stomach.  Then sent it to Ariana and her baby daddy so they both could have it.

" Before I forget here's your pancakes." I handed her the container.

" Thank you Daejah." Ariana smiled.

" No problem."

She put it in the microwave. We walked into the movie room then sat down on the couch.

" Hey bubba." I said as he came into the movie room soon after us.

" Wassup, hey Munchkins." He ruffled there hair as he walked past.

" Stoppp." Arianna huffed as she fixed it.

" Ya jus' mess up our hare." Abrianna mugged him, crossing her arms.

" Your going to learn to stop messing with my babies, they gon beat you up Davontae . They don't play about their hair." I warned him.

He fanned me off. " No they not  'cause, ain't  nobody playin' with them." He sat down next to Ariana, putting her feet in his lap, messaging it.

" Y'all comin' to my game?"

" When is it suppose to be?" I asked him.

" Tuesday."

I nodded. " Yeah we're,  is momma and dad suppose to be comin' to?"

He shrugged. " Ion know, they might."

" We haven't seen them in forever. "

" Right. "

" There suppose to be coming for thanksgiving. " I looked over at the twins, which wasn't paying us any  mind. While Ariana was in her phone looking at something.  What? I don't even know.

" Babe whatcha lookin at?"

" Girl stuff."

" I feel like y'all having a girl." I smiled.

Davontae looked at me. " Nooo."

"