Chapter 32

Excuse the mistakes 😩 Vote and comment 💕.

" Baby? " I called out for Davontae, not knowing where he was in the house. He said he wanted to talk about something.. and no doubt it's about  our whole situation.

" I'm up in here." He yelled from the kitchen.

I sat my keys down, taking off my slides. " I'm coming."

I walked to the kitchen, stopping in the door way. " What you doing babe?" I chuckled, looking at the mess he made from trying to cook something. It was shit everywhere. It look like the twins, could've done something like this.

" I'm tryna bake this shit, I  seen on Facebook." He washed his hands, shaking his head. " It ain't turning out how I expect it to." He mumbled.

I walked over to the stove, looking down at the Halloween cookies he made and the taffy apples. " You made this yourself?" I asked, glaring back at him then the cookies.

" Mhm." He nodded, proudly. " Yep, I haven't taste one yet. But you and Ro' could be the taste tester for it."

I nodded, picking up the cookie. " Okay..... it looks good. " I said examining it. It was a simple pumpkin like cookie.

" Taste it. " He urged.

" I'm." I took a big bite out of it, chewing afterwards. My face scrunched up, looking at Davontae. The fuck did he put in these cookies?

" So." He smiled, looking at me. " What you think?"

I cleared my throat, once I got the dry ass cookie down my throat. " It's good." I half smiled, going to the fridge to get water.

" You think so?" His face lit up. " Imma  make sure to stop by Daejahs, so I could give the twins some. I know they'll love it for sure."

" No, no, they're fine. I was going to bring some over to Daejah Today but she said they already have enough there." I said. The twins would hurt Davontae damn feelings. They're too blunt with everything.

" Oh okay... more for you and me." He smiled.

I cringed, drinking it down with water ." So you wanna talk?" I asked, putting  the water down, crossing my arms as I leaned against the countertop.

He nodded, sighing. " Mhm." He grabbed my hand then pulled me upstairs. " Lay down baby." I did as told. Once I was laying down, he laid down on me, wrapping my arms around  my frame.

" I can't keep doing this Ariana." He mumbled.

My eyebrows furrowed, looking down at him. " You trying to break up with me?" I asked.

He quickly looked up at, shaking his head no. " Hell no, you my baby. Even if I did, ain't nobody could replace you, cause your one of a kind." He smiled.