Chapter 29

Vote and comment 😊

" How your business going ?" Chris asked, making up Royalty bed.

I shrugged, looking at Chris. " It's been good, bringing  in alot of money." I smiled. It was honestly doing good, brought  in alot of people which brought in good money.  I couldn't ask for nothing better.

" Good, how long you planning on to continue doing that? "

I placed Royalty clothes in the dressers, then stood up straight. His question made me think. How long was I actually planning on to keep doing this? I know, I didn't want to do this forever. This is not my.... dream career. " I don't know... I just don't want to do it like forever. Thats not something I love, you know? "

Chris nodded, understandably. " Yeah I know what you mean. Like I love to song and shit. It makes me feel good that I could help people through my music, just by doing something I love. Now what's something you love to do?"

" Dance." Back in high school, dancing was my way to get free. Davontae chose basketball while I chose to dance. Whenever I was feeling, sad, mad or anything like that I would dance all that emotion out. And I low-key miss dancing. It came to a stop, once I had the twins and graduated.

" Then do that, once you stop wanting to do your business. "

" How am I'm suppose to do that? " I whined.

" What you mean? Your ass got connects,  I mean look at me." He smiled, motioning to his body. " I'm Chris Brown."

I chuckled, shaking my head. " Again, how I'm suppose to do that?"

He smacked  his lips, mugging me. " Thats how your gonna do it. Imma hook you up on this realtor, she bomb as hell." He smirked, rubbing his hands together. I scrunched up my face, in disgusted. This nigga can't keep his dick in his pants.

" Ugh Chris. " I scrunched my face up. I don't wanna hear about all that.

" I'm just saying. " He shruggd. " But I'll hook you up with her and she'll hook you up with a couple spots around your area and you'll start from there. "

I nodded,  thinking  about it. I did want to start dancing again  then I wanted to open  up an dancing studio also. This was an good idea. " Okay." I smiled. After finishing up the room, I walked into one of Chris many bathrooms, closing the door after myself. We actually did good. And Chris had everything, he could possibly need. Diapers wipes, clothing, food, toys, and everything between. We just had to wait for Royalty to get here.

Washing my hands, I looked myself over in the mirror. Everything was on point, my hair, light makeup, nails and my simple outfit. " Damn you look beautiful." I gassed myself up even more.

I don't know why, but today I just had this glow.

Fluffing  my hair, I saw something gray in it. I pulled on it, trying to get whatever it was out. But not wouldn't budge. My eyes widen as I notice that it was coming from my own scalp. My mouth dropped as I examined my hair more.