Chapter 26

Dont forget to vote and comment . 

Enjoyyy💋.

" Mhm." Daejah moaned in my ear.

I opened my eyes, groaning. " Baybeh." She continued to grind against my dick, mumbling some shit under her breath. I was 'bout ready to bust ah' nut. What was dis' girl doing? I gripped her lower half, licking her lips. " Daejah, baybeh ."

She started to whimper, clutching on my chest. " Shit. "

" Daejah, Diamond? "

" Yes!"

" Baybeh wake up. " I shook her a bit. It was obvious, she was havin' ah' wet dream 'bout meh. I knew she wanted me, it was more than noticeable.  I would always catch her staring at me, saying sum' shit under her breath.

She just let me give her the D, so she could stop being dickless.

I moved Daejah around a lah' bit. She was still moaning and mumbling, in her sleep. I must've been really dicking her down to have her doing all this.

But I'm 'bout to give her the real thang. Moving her underwear to the side, I began to play with her.

She was hella wet..... I wonder why?

Her eyebrows furrowed as if she was mad. She started to squirm in bed, finally waking up. She sat up on her elbows " Wh-" Before she could say anything more, I stuck a finger in her. She groaned, falling back into the pilliows.

" Mawnin' baybeh."

Third person.

" Mornin' August. " Daejah struggled to get out. August smiled, he like seeing Daejah like this. But he knew, he was gonna have her more than struggling when he give her the D. One word to describe this.

Speechless.

Especially since, the last time she had sex was 2 years ago. No doubt he was going to make it special for her.

" You been having dream 'bout meh'?"

Daejah shook her head. " N-no." She stuttered, breathing unevenly.

She face palmed herself, mentally. Fuck, how does he know?  She asked herself.

" Mhmm." August hummed. " Lie, again. " He entered another finger in her.

" Oh god." She moaned. Bet. Let's see if he gon' give me his dick this time.

August smirked, curving his finger. He hit her spot, which caused her to moan unexpectedly. He continued to hit her spot, repeatedly, over and over again. She started to beg for him to stop, still he wouldn't stop. He knows that, she doesn't want him to stop. Hell,  She want him to keep going... at a faster pace.

Daejah, by then was going crazy. She was moaning loud, biting her lip, moving her hips to match, August hands, her eyes were rolling to the back of her head, arching her back. She was struggling.... She threaten to cum. She wanted this to last as long as possible.