Chapter 34

Shutting my eyes tightly, I shook my head

" This can't be right." I mumbled to myself, blowing on it. " Let me read this box again." I sniffed, dropping the pregnancy test, then grabbed the box. Rereading it again, for the 5th time, there weren't any difference from the first time.

" FUCK!" I yelled to myself. " How could I let this happen again?" I questioned to myself.

" Daejah, baby." My momma said softly,  knocking on the door. " What's taking you so long?"

I quickly stood up, opening the door. She glared at the test then at me. " Awww, baby its okay." She wrapped her arms around me. " Why are you crying? You should be happy."

" Momma, I know I should be, but I'm not." I admitted. " I'm not ready for another... August and I aren't even ready. Have you seen us?" I peeped out. " I'm not," I shook my head. " I'm not."

She sighed, then led me to my old bedroom. I sat down on the bed, messing with my nails. " Daejah how many time I'll have to tell you that, God don't give you nothing you can't handle. Whether your not ready or not, your going to have to be. You had the twins and you weren't ready right?"

I nodded.

"And you got prepared for them and that's what your going to have to do with this baby also. Talk to August first, promise you'll feel better."

" Okay momma." I sighed. " I'll."

After talking for somemore, she left out, so I could think about everything.

Everything just been happening to fast. I didn't know what to do.

With August and I situation.... it's  a mess. We argue about dumb shit and we don't work out our problems like how we're suppose to. A toxic relationship in the making.

I don't want or need another toxic relationship, I don't. But if we don't work out our difference we're going to have one, no doubt. We both don't want that.

I was being childish with the underwear thing. I should've talked to him about it, instead of running. They could've been there for months and I could've been over reacting. I won't find out until we actually talk.

But mostly, I need a apology. His words yesterday made me very upset. Do he really think that way of me? Or was he was just saying that just to say that? To get under my skin? To make me feel bad? What?

As I continued to ask myself more and more questions, I became frustrated and sad at my own thoughts. I was starting to over think.

Laying back in bed, I pulled the covers over me. " A nap is much needed."

* A couple hours later *

" Daejah baby. " Momma shook me softly, awakening me from my slumber.