Chapter 7

I've been cleaning up after we finished eating

I've been cleaning up after we finished eating. August insisted that he'll help, but the twins-well Abrianna wasn't having that. Abrianna did adjust well with August, She loves him and it seem like August haven't missed a day out of there lives which is good because I would want my daughters to have a relationship with their father.

But on the other hand with Arianna, she didn't want to really meet August. At first she did but once he came, she didn't . Which is understandable. She loves him, I know that but, she just getting used to him.

Right now,there playing with there toys with August.

I'm going to let them be so they could have there daddy-daughter time. As much as Arianna didn't want to give in and talk or play with August. She did and I knew it wouldn't last long once she got bored with me in here.

My phone began to ring and I picked it up, answering it.

" Hey momma." I smiled, holding the phone against my ear.

" Hey Daejah, how are you and my grandbabies?"

" We're doing good ma, what about you?"

" Good, so....." She dragged out.

" Yes momma? What's wrong?" I chuckled, rolling my eyes. She knew something per usual.

" Someone told me August is at your house now."

I rolled my eyes, sighing. " Davontae talk to much, imma kill him." I mumbled.

" So it's true?"

I nodded as if she could see me. " Yes it's, August and I are back talking."

" Ooou, y'all are?" I could tell she was smiling. I leaned against the counter top, frowning. Before she could even reply back, I made up a quick lie. " Ma' let me call you back, Abrianna crying. " I said quickly, before we got deep into the conversation.

Before I put my phone down down on the countertop, I shot Davontae a text. As much as I love talking to my momma, I hate it when August and I are brought up as the topic of the discussion. Just because how we left off on bad terms.

I looked at the time and just as I thought. It was the twins bedtime. They would be falling asleep anytime now.

August and I already did there night routine, so I just have to lay them down. I walked towards the living room but stop when I heard August singing lowly to him and the twins.

Honestly, August is doing way much better than I expected him to with the twins. He's a natural, probably because of his nieces.