Chapter 31

Like and comment. Enjoy 😊✌

 Enjoy 😊✌

" Mommyyy." Abrianna tugged on my ear, while whining. I continued to try to go back to sleep. My ass was worn out from yesterday.. all I wanted to do is sleep.

" Mommy ya' still sleep?" Arianna pried my eyelids open, looking at me.

I groaned, touching my wild hair that was everywhere. I was fucked, I didn't  even put my hair in a bonnet yesterday.  I opened my eyes, looking up at the twins who was all in my face. " Morning babies." I smiled, touching Arianna hair. It was in a loose pony tail, that I'm assuming August did.

" Mawning!"

" Mawning mama, daddy told us to wake you up." Abrianna said.

I nodded, rubbing my eyes. " What time is it?" I mumbled to myself, grabbing my phone.

1:25 pm

My eyes nearly popped out my head, I slept to noon. I never done that before, I would always wake up around 10 o'clock.

" Mommy yo' tittie out." Arianna roared in laughter as she pointed out. I cursed to my self as I covered myself up with a sheet. My ass was as naked as I was the day I was born. 

Once August and I was done about 2 hours later.. we both collapsed in bed and went straight to sleep. Yesterday- today we did alot of rounds, everywhere in my room/bathroom. Shower, sink, floor, bed, the couch... everywhere. I needed to get everything cleaned too.

" Go tell daddy that I'm awake and would be down in a minute." I mumbled, as I slowly got up from the bed.

" Okay mommy!" Arianna yelled, sliding down from the bed. She quickly ran out the room, going down to her daddy. But not with Abrianna behind her. 

" Baby whats wrong?" I asked, looking at her.

 She looked at me, frowning. " Mama, ya' hurt." She mumbled,looking down.

I furrowed. " What momma? Mommy isn't  hurt. Why would you say that ladybug?"

" 'Cause ya' got them purple thangs on yo' neck." She touched it, tears in the bridge of her eyes. 

I shook m head, not knowing what she was talking about." What? I dont have- August." I muttered. I then quickly stood up, remembering  what August  said last night. 

He claimed he was ' marking his terrioty.' But I didn't  even think nothing of it. Turns out , he was giving me hickeys all over. Examinig myself in the mirrror, there was indeed hickeys all over my neck, jaw, stomach, breast, my thighs and everywhere else. Sighing, I face palmed myself. I was for sure going  to beat his ass once I  see him. Plus I was sore as fuck, he had me doing all types of positions.

I hugged the sheet against my body, looking at my soon to be 2 year old. " Lady bug, mommy fine." I assured her, smiling. " It's nothing baby."

She nodded, sliding out of the bed then walk to me. " Okay mama. I luh ya." She smiled, showing of her teeth.