Happy 4th - Chapter 9 - Of July

Daejah in MM.

Happy 4th y'all. And I case y'all didn't know today Cha's birthday😊... she turning 32 today. I swear she look like she still 20.

Aug posted tonight to and lookin fine as ever.

But anywayys.... here a update. ( I didn't have time to proof read.)

Excuse the mistakes.

I sighed, jumping down from the island

I sighed, jumping down from the island. I fixed myself, quickly be for the twins run into the kitchen.

If I didn't, they would be asking a million damn questions.

Mommy why yo titty out?

Why ya and daddy like dat?

Y'all hugging wit out us?

Daddy was dat thing comin outcho pants.

No I couldn't have it. One I was irritated with myself. Not even a day of him coming back and I'm sucking his face and wanting him to be inside me.I shook my head as August fixed himself. " In here babes."

They came running into the kitchen.

" Morning baybehs. " August and I both said.

" Moaning. " They smiled.

I began to warm up there plates.

" Momma always cook like dis?" August picked up the twins and walked out of the kicthen and which I assume into the dining room.

" Momma always cook like dis?" August picked up the twins and walked out of the kicthen and which  I  assume into the dining room

Daejah walked into the diningroom, giving the twins there plates.

" Daddy did mommy give ya' 'ah kiss last nigh?" Bre asked.

" Mommy was 'posed to gimme an kiss?"

" Mhm." She nodded.

" Mommy didn't even gimme meh kiss Bre." I frowned, looking towards the kitchen where daejah was.

" Whyy? I told ha' ta'."

" Ion know... lemme ask."

Soon as I was bout to yell daejah name, she came into the diningroom with water in her hand." Mommy." Abrianna pouted.