Chapter 19

The twins, Daejah, Davontae, August, and Ariana-Marie.

Who listen to " Overdose "?

Any thoughts on it?

I have that song on repeat. The song is extra good 😩😩.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I watched as Ariel sat down across from me and Aug

I watched as Ariel sat down across from me and Aug. " So I guess y'all wanted to talk to me about what happen 2 years ago?"

I nodded as I studied her face. She looked the same but changed alot at the same time. She didn't have no expression on her face. She looked like she didn't even wanna be here.

" Yeah." August said. " So wha brung ya ta come ova ma house and say dat ta make meh have sex witcha?"

She sighed. " So um, Hailey actually made me do it."

I looked at August and shook my head. I'm bout ready to beat the lil girl. She messing with the wrong one. I'll break her damn nose just like how I did in highschool. She got me fucked up. And come to find out she messed up August and I relationship.

" Hailey! ?" August asked, trying to see if she was serious.

She nodded.  " Yeah, Hailey. "

" Why though??" I asked, irritated.  This bitch alway getting in the way of things.

" Okay so one day hailey hit me up and said that she'll give me $ 2500 if I'll do something for her. I said it depends on what it was, so we met up and that's when she told me that she'll give me the money if I had sex with August. " She pulled out her receipts of it. Which was screenshot, pointed out from there conversation. " Then I agreed on doing it. But when the time came, I didn't want to do it cause I didn't want to mess up y'all relationship. When I said I didn't want to do it, she ended up pulling out a gun on me and pistol whipped me on the forhead." She moved her hair out off her face, which revealed a scar. " And she threatened to shoot me if I didn't do as told. So I had said I'll do it."

She shifted around in her seat, uncomfortably as she explained what happened.  " When I got there,  August didn't want to do it at all. He gave me a whole lil speech and shit  about you Daejah. And then I told him if he didn't have sex with me, you'll end up dead Daejah. Which was true, because hailey wanted to break up y'all relationship together so she could get back to you August. But anyway at the end of the day, he agreed cause he didn't want to hurt you Daejah. "

" So allat happen cause of meh? Hailey wanted me?"

Alex nodded. " Yeah, it all came down to you. She didn't like you and Daejah relationship, and she knew the only way y'all would break up if you cheated on her and that's what you did, with me."

He ran his hands down his face. " Damn."

" Look I'm sorry that I messed up y'all relationship. That shit stuck  with every since that day. I really am, if I could go back to the day she hit me up. I wouldn't have responded back and said no."