Chapter 12

A picture of the twins but not when they were babies.

Aug then got somebody pregnant. I could feel it 😂😂. His lil girlfriend need to get out of hindin cause I'm gettin tired of waitin. I wanna know who it's.

Who watched Aug live wit red table talk. I did just like how I was In tears, just like how I was Monday. The things they talk about at sooo deep and is an eye opener. Yall should go watch it, It y'all haven't watched it already.

Excuse the mistakes.

I smiled, knowing exactly what it is

I smiled, knowing exactly what it is. I will never forget the night the twins were brought into this world. It's one of the best days of my life. And the day my whole world changed forever in the best way possible.

- Flashback -

I can't go to sleep for shit and it's starting to frustrate me. I keep tossing and turning in bed, trying to get comfortable as best as I can with with 9 month old stomach. I kept getting getting cramps and the pain was getting worse and worse.

I groaned,sitting up in bed. I grabbed my phone, checking the time.

11:06 Decemeber 7.

" Not now baby girls, not until 4 more weeks okay?" I rubbed my stomach. Feeling movement on my right side, but a power full ass kick from my left. I shook my head, inhaling then exhaled. One of these babies gon come out with a bad ass attuide and I'm not prepared for it.

I slowly made my way out of bed, grabbing my phone and stood up. I slide on my slides and wobbled my ass to the door. I sighed, taking a couple of breaths before proceeding my journey to the bathroom. One of them always stepping on my bladder and I know that be peanut. It be feeling like I have to pee every 10 minutes.

I did my business, washed my hands then creeped my way downstairs into the kitchen. I was craving, one of my favorite mid-night which happen to be chocolate covered strawberry with whip cream. I smiled, getting them and closed the fridge door with me feet.

I counted my strawberry before doing my happy dance, seeing all strawberrys there. The first time, Davontae ugly ass wanted to eat my strawberrys.... so I didn't talk to him for probably a month. If I wanted something, I would've shot him a text and he would give it to me. But I eventually gave in after he bought me 5 packs of it. Putting one in my mouth, closing my eyes,I moaned at the taste.

I heard a creak, coming from the livingroom. Which caused me to open my eyes. " Hell no." I mumbled, taking my strawberrys. I looked around, pulling out my phone.

Bubba❤💀- Come down stairs please.

I put my phone in my pocket, hearing a bang. I was not bout to play with nobody today, they had me fucked all the way up. I quickly grabbed me a knife and made my way out the kitchen.