Chapter 33

Vote and comment !!!! ENJOY! HAPPY SUNDAY
EXCUSE THE MISTAKES😩
ENJOYYYYY

Vote and comment !!!! ENJOY! HAPPY SUNDAY EXCUSE THE MISTAKES😩 ENJOYYYYY

" Daddy, pool?" Arianna asked, pointed to the pool.

I nodded. " Yeah baybeh.... it's a lah' chilly outchea' righ' now, so y'all can't go in.." said before one of them could even ask. We where outside, in the backyard. We was 'bout done going around the house. They loved it. They were both amazed about how big it was... which confused me cause Daejah house was big too.

" Awww." They both frowned, deeply.

" Look, how 'bout dis. We gon' go inside and make sum' hit chocolate. " I said, trying to make them feel better about the pool situation.

" Okay daddy!" Abrianna ran inside, along with Arianna behind her.

I smiled, walking behind them, into the kitchen. I walked into the pantry, getting all the things we needed to make hot the chocolate, then walked back into the kitchen. I sat the things down, walking over to the twins cause they were struggling to get in the chair. I helped them up in their seats then got their cups from the cabinets.

" Whea' momma?" Abrianna asked, eating one of the small marshmallows from the bag.

" Upstairs, in our room. You wanna get her?" I asked, pouring milk into the pot.

" Mhm." Abrianna said eagerly, jumping down from her chair. " Comin' Ari?" Abrianna looked up at her sister, that was looking at the things that was on the table.

" No." She put her head down, sniffing.

" Okay..." Abrianna brows furrowed. " Ya' sho'?"

" Mhm." Arianna hummed, closing her eyes.

I looked over at Arianna with concerned. Sum' is up wit' my baybeh. " Ya' kno' ya' way?" I asked.

" Yes daddy, I know where at." She smiled, reassuring me.

I nodded. " Okay baybeh, gon' 'head." Abrianna skipped out the kitchen. I walked to the opening for the kitchen, peeping down the hall. " Baybeh, tha' otha' way!" I chuckled, as I watched her go towards the movie room and den.

" I knew dat!" She laughed, going the right way. Then I watched her walk upstairs.

I walked back into the kitchen, going over to Arianna. " Whats the matta'?" I asked her, stirring the milk.

She shrugged, closing her eyes. " Not feelin' good." She mumbled, turning her head so she could face me.

I frowned, walking over to her. " Wha' hurt baybeh?"

She lifted her head, touching her throat, sniffing. " It hurt, daddy. Make it stopp." She whined, about to cry.

" Please don't cry baybeh... I-I could see what I could do, ight." I picked her up, sitting down on the seat she was once sitting on. " Ya' gettin' sick, baybeh. I could tell." I rubbed her head.