Chapter 5

Much love and enjoy.
L.🌹👑

Excuse the mistakes.

I looked at August in shock

He  looked down at me, licking his lips. "Ya' gon lemme in?"

I cleared my throat, nodding as I stepped aside. He walked in. "Thank ya'."

" Mhm." I closed the door behind him. " I thought you were coming around 7, it's 6 right now- 6:32 to be exact."

" I wanted to came early fo ya', if ya' don't mind."

" Its fin-"

" Mommy I'm done!" Abrianna yelled.

" Me to!"

I Looked at August. "I'll be back."

He nodded, stuffing his hands in his pocket "'Ight."

I walked into the dining room.  Abrianna was putting there bowls in the sink. I gave them there Apple juice.

" Thank ya'." They both said, bring it up to there lips.

" Welcome."

When they finished, I laid them down for there nap. Just as I was about to leave out of Arianna room, she called out for me. "Whats wrong peanut?"

" Whea' Pinky?"

" Pinky not with you in bed? "

She shook  her head.

I sighed, the lifted her out of the bed. I searched for her pinky. There was no pinky. Pinky is a blanket, a small one and Arianna LOVE the damn thing. It goes where she goes. She can't go to sleep without it sometimes and today was that some time. She had it since she turned a week old.

Her and Abrianna have one of there own. Both of them Is  attracted to it.  It have there full names on it, plus the time they were born.  Arianna is pink and gold and Abrianna is blue and gray.

I put her  back in bed. "I'll be back peanut."

She laid down. "Okay mommy."

I walked out of her room, into mine. But it wasn't in there, nor in Abrianna's. I sighed. "Think daejah, think." I mumbled, to myself. "When was the last time you saw it?"

The livingroom.

I rushed downstairs, into the livingroom. August was looking at pictures that hung up in the livingroom. I heard him mumbled something under his breath, scratching his chin. I looked to see what picture he was looking at, that was grabbing his attention.  Its a picture of the twins and I when they were fresh out the womb.

" They look just like-"

" Mommy?" Arianna cried.

I know she's beginning to get grumpy. August turned around, looking at me. I avoided eye contact with him.  He put the picture down and began walking towards me.