Chapter 25

Sorry for this late update.

I started school last week... and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been.

The updates, will be ONCE a week. Every SUNDAY night around the same time.  Don't forget to vote and comment.

Enjoy..💋

I dropped my bags onto the entrance way floor

I dropped my bags onto the entrance way floor. All the lights are off and it's quiet. Davontae had to be sleep. " Thank god." I mumbled to myself, walking into the kitchen. I was about to open the fridge but there was a note. I grabbed it, reading it.

- I made your favorite. It's in the microwave baby. You better enjoy it, cause I then slaved over the stove for this meal. I Love you
                                                         - Yo daddy, Davontae

I smiled, sitting the note down on the countertop. Checking the mircowave it indeed was in there. I warmed up my food that Davontae cooked for me.

My mind just couldn't leave DJ. I can't believe he came to me today. At first, I didn't think that was him. But it was him. Crazy thing is, is that he look just like Davontae. He only had my nose and my lips. Other than that he look just like his daddy.

We had a full conversation, it was like he wasn't there but he was. I will forever  cherish that conversation we had, since we didn't have to many. I just wish, Davontae and daejah would've met him. Along with Abrianna and Arianna, they would've had a great relationship with there cousin.

Before he  was just about to leave, he told me one thing. 

" Tell daddy I wuv him ta' ma-ma."

My heart literally dropped. Davontae don't even know about DJ, let alone  know he have a son.  He thinks that Ro- the nickname he gave our daughter. Is our first, but little does he know, he have a son up in heaven. I need to tell him before, he finds out himself.

Getting my food out of the microwave, I sat down at the kitchen island and began eating.  I took my phone out, to text Daejah. Hoping she would still be awake, doing whatever.  Even though it was 1 in the morning, I highly doubt it.

Wifey🔐❤-  I'm home   - 1:26 am

Day1💕💅- Welp, lemme pray for you 🙏 because I know Davontae bout to go crazy.   - 1:27 am

Wifey🔐❤- I knoww😩😳. What you still doing up? Thought you'll be sleep 😕.  - 1:27 am

Day1💕💅-  I'm awake cause Arianna foot all up in my face, you know how she sleep 😑.  Then abrianna all laid out in bed . I can handle that but what I can't handle is August loud snoring 😒😞.   - 1:28 am

Wifey🔐❤- Hold up sis, hold up. What August doing in your bed? 👀🙊, you letting him hit aren't you 😰😲????????  - 1:28 am