Chapter 30

My head snapped back into Ariana direction

My head snapped back into Ariana direction. Davontae ass was here. I looked a couple feet ahead of Ariana and their was Davontae along with Giovanna, Dayci and Dayvion. Davontae looked at Ariana with an shock expression all over his face. I shook my head, this nigga about to be dead. Ariana doesn't play period and especially sine ariana pregnant... His ass just fucked.

" Who the fuck is this nigga Daejah? " August voiced boomed through my ears. " So this what yo' ass was' doin' 'dis whole time?"  He had hurt in his voice, but he

I glared at him, telling him to watch his mouth because of the twins. " August I-I don't want to talk about it here." I started to walk towards Davontae and Ariana.

" Nawl ion wanna here dat shit." He pulled me back aggressively. " You knew what yo' ass was' doin'. What ya' don't wanna be wit' meh or sum?"

My mouth began dry, as I stuttered to respond back. " I-I do August. Don't you see me with Abrianna in my arms? Stop fucking pulling on me."

He mugged me, taking Abrianna and Arianna from me. " Obviously ya' don't wanna be wit' meh if ya' goin' on dates wit' him. So imma take the twins and go back to the hotel, do whateva' ion even care no' mo'." He shrugged, turning around.

My face soften, frowning. " August don't leave me, I'm sorry." I tried to grab his arm, but he snatched his shit back. I'm low-key feeling hurt that he said that to me, but I probably made August feel worse. I did treat August wrong and I wasn't thinking  about his feelings, more like  mine. August started to walk towards the exit of the park, while carrying Abrianna and holding Arianna hand.

Arianna looked at me, frowning. " Mommyyy!!" She squeezed her hand, wanting me to come along.

" I'll come home later, babes. I love y'all! "

" No, no! My mommy!I want ma' mommy!" Arianna stomped, as she began crying.

I ran towards her, hating to see my baby cry. I tried to grab her but August pushed me to the ground. " Come on Arianna! " He yelled, picking her up. She had a look of shock with her eyes filled with tears. She reached out for me one more time before dropping her arm.

I watched as he walked out the park, going to the rental car. I slowly stood up, holding my elbow, which was dripping with blood. " Damn." I mumbled, sniffing. As bad as the situation was, he didn't have to put his hands on me.  I don't need a repeat of Ray and I relationship.

After cleaning the scratch the best I could,  I threw the small paper towels away and put a bandage on. 

" Bitch I'll beat your ass, stop fucking playing with me!" I heard Ariana yell. I forgot all about that. Grabbing my purse, I searched around for Marcel. He was nowhere in site. I shook my head, going towards Ariana.

" What you gon' do?! You can't  do shit with your pregnant ass!"

" Yall calm down. Stop all that yelling." Davontae grabbed onto  Giovanna.