Chapter 37

Please vote and comment! ❤❤ This was a chapter I pulled last minute for yall, hope you enjoy!

" What the fuck you mean it's ain't nothing there?!" August yelled frowning deeply. " You better look again!" He told the doctor.

Abrianna and Arianna was shocked about how their father just reacted, they never heard his voice get that deep and harsh in such a way.

But Daejah on the other hand knew it was coming.

" I'm sorry Doc, but would you mind taking another look; just to make sure?" Her soft voice asked. 

Yes it may look as if Daejah was all good, but she wasn't.... she was far from it.

She had a million things on her mind too.

" Sure thing, Miss Alsina." Mr Graham said.

August went to Daejah side of the cushioned table. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. " It's going to be alright." August mumbled.

Daejah nodded, agreeing. " Yeah."

Mr Graham looked everywhere he could just to make sure he hadn't missed anything, he did before. " Have you had any of the basic systems of pregnancy?" He asked looking at the monitor.

Daejah thought for a second. " Well honestly I have been feeling a little nauseous but that's about it... I guess."

" Okay..." Doc said, wiping her stomach. Daejah fixed her pants then sat up.

" So?" August anxiously asked. Daejah look at Graham, hope in her eyes.

" So it's still the same as before, there is no fetus that is growing. You probably experience nauseous from when you sick or maybe eating something that would make your stomach upset." He told them.

Daejah looked away, shaking her head.
"But will do and pregnancy test here just to make sure everything all right."

Daejah sniffed, getting up. " Baybeh-"

" I don't want to talk about it right now..." She said softly.

" All right man." I sighed, giving up.

They just went ahead and gave Daejah the container thing to pee in, and August made sure that shit was a rush on the lab. 

Daejah was indeed in her feelings, she wanted to be pregnant.

" So does it look like the baby died or something or it just ain't no baby in her period? " August questioned the doctor, while holding a sleeping Ariana.

" If the fetus so happens to pass away, the fetus will still be there... even if it's no longer living." Doctor G informed.

August pulled on his chin hair, nodding. Daejahcame from the other room smiling Softly.