Chapter 24

Who listen to Nicki album? What's y'all favorite song?Lets just say, she had my wig snatched. I wasn't expecting that from her.

Don't Forget to vote and comment?

" Daejah, you know the 19 is tomorrow right?" Davontae asked, over the phone

I sighed, nodding. " Yes, I know."

" I honestly don't know how she's gonna take it, especially since she's pregnant. She's gonna be all Moody, sad and shit; I just know it."

" I already know. I don't know why tomorrow is such a sad day for Ariana. " I laid out the twins outfit for tonight.

" Me either, when I do try to ask her, she say she doesn't wanna talk about it."

" Well hopefully, she'll tell us soon. But whatever it's, it gotta be sadand traumatic. For her to be feeling some type  of way."

He agreed with me. The 2 dates Ariana is most affected on is October 15 and the 19. October 15 is the day, her grandfather past away. Which affected her alot because they were very close. Then the 19- we have no idea why she is upset by that date. Even if we do ask her, she doesn't want to talk about it, she turn us down or she completely ignore us.

" Imma try to talk to her tonight though. " Davontae said, shuffling around.

" Yeah, you do that. "

" So what going on with you bunny?"

" Nothing, just nervous for tonight. You know how August fans are. They crazy and mean. They'll eat my ass  alive. I know how they be." I shook my head, just thinking about how they gon' react tonight, when August announce Abrianna and Arianna are his.

" Yeah, I already know." He chuckled." You'll be fine. "

" No I won't, you should've saw them comments from Team Breezy, when I first started hanging around Chris, " I shook my head. " They don't fucking play either "

" I bet they don't, they fucking crazy to. "

" Your not helping. " I groaned,  taking out there vans.

" Like I said, you'll be fine."

" Yeah,  whatever bubba." I walked into my room.

" What about you and August? "

" Nothing really." I shrugged, sitting on my bed.

" Mhm, you wasn't saying that Monday, at the baby reveal party."

I scoffed. " Thats was nothing , Davontae. "

" Then why was you kissing him?"

" To make him feel better about his L."

" Yeah right. Y'all fuckin'?"

I rolled my eyes. " Even if we was fucking, I wouldn't even tell you Davontae. "