Chapter 36

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love feedback ❤😩!

" We need to talk." August whispered, as he walked passed me.

I rinsed the dish, then looked at him. " Okay. Now?" I asked.

He shook his head, rubbing his face up and down. " Nawl, I gotta lay down the twins." He told me, then walked out of the kitchen, without saying anything else.

" I wonder what's up with him." I mumbled, going back to the dishes.

Once I finished cleaning up, I walked upstairs. I checked on Arianna and Abrianna. Arianna cold went fully down, and she went back to her normal self.

Closing the door to Abrianna room, I walked down to the hall way where Aug and I room were.

I watched Daejah as she dropped the towel from her body, then walked into the closet. She didn't seem like she was pregnant, her thighs were spreading, but that was all me.

Daejah eating habits were the same as before and her stomach didn't get any type of bigger.

Before I did what I did in 2012 and Daejah was pregnant, I notice she was eating differently, and she was getting thick as hell.

But I don't know... Maybe she's not Pregnant..

She's not showing the same signs as the first time around.

But who knows?

Daejah came back into the room with one of my white tee-shirts.

" You luh stealing my shirts huh?" I asked her as she turned on the TV.

" What? Yours? It was mine when I took it off the hanger. You should know this by now." She shrugged.

I shook my head, chuckling. " You gotta problem. Come hea' girl." I motioned.

She made her way onto the bed, then sat on my lap. " What did you want to talk to me about? " She asked, looking at me.

I looked away, then back at her stomach. " I- this." I placed my hand on her bare stomach. " We gotta baybeh, and you didn't tell me about it."