Chapter 3

I observed and made sure everything was in place

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I observed and made sure everything was in place. Then called Naomi, my assistant over. " Thank you Naomi."

She fanned me off. "No problem."

" You can have the rest of the day off." I told her, satisfied with what we had done.  It wasn't nothing else to do except wait for people to start pouring in, but that was in a couple of more hours.

" You sure?"

" Mhm." I nodded, "Everything is In place so why not ?"

" Okay," She smiled. "Thank you."

After talking for a couple of more minutes, she left out."Daeeeee." I heard someone sing from behind me.

I smiled, turning around. "Breezyyyy." I sang back.

He walked towards me. "How you doing girl?"

" Good Chris." I smiled, " How 'bout you?"

" Same." Chris said, " Couldn't be better."

" That's good, congrats on your album X."

" Thank you... but thanks for putting this together-"

I raised my hand up. " Nigga don't thank me, your like another brother to me. You know that." I told him honestly.

I pulled him into a hug. "And your like another sister to me, that's why I gotta talk to you about something important."

I nodded, pulling away with concern. "Okay, are you okay?"

He nodded. " Yeah I'm, I just gotta talk to you."

" Okay Christopher."

" Where my nieces at?"

" With Ariana and Davontae, I'll tell them you said hey."

" 'Ight." He smiled, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

We began to walk into a more private place, so we could talk.

" You know I could've done this in L.A right?" I told him, sitting down.

" Yeah, but I know how you get when you leave the twins, plus I gotta be out here anyways." He closed the door behind himself. I sat down on the couch, sighing.

" Whats wrong?" I asked, giving him my undivided attention.

" First off, I gotta let you know some that I did."

I raised a brow, looking at Chris. " And what was that?"

" August gon' be here." Chris said simply.

I shook my head, " No. Hell no."

" Daejah you gotta talk to him"

I looked up at him. " But I don't now how... the last time we talked was-"