Chapter 35

" Davontaeeee

" Davontaeeee." Ariana whined, pushing my face away from her. " Stawwp."

I smirked, looking up at her. " Why?"

" 'Cause I'm trying to go to sleep, and you up talking to Ro'. You know how she is, everytime she hear your voice, she does flips and shit." She huffed.

I chuckled, shaking my head. I sat up in bed, then kissed Ariana lips. " I'm sorry, Marie. Gon' 'head and get your sleep." I stood up.

Ariana frowned. " Where you going?"

" Downstairs, make a snack or something." I shrugged, grabbing my phone. " Why?"

" I wanted you to be quiet, not leave me."

" I'll be back up here in a minute, 'Ight?" I kissed her cheek.

She nodded. " Bring me something back up, babe." She laid back down.

" I'm." I walked out of our room, towards the stairs. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, then dialed her number.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen, then looked in the halls to make sure Ariana wasn't following me down here.

Her phone was still dialing and dialing, making me think she was ignoring me on purpose. I needed to talk to her, she was on my mind. And I know, I cant go to sleep like this.

" Hello?" Her voiced boomed through my ears.

I was shocked, that she answered the phone. I didnt expect her to. " H-Hey." I stumbled. My hands shook, grabbing the apples, from the fridge.

" What Davontae?"

" I need to see you soon."

* Couple of days later *

Davontae and Ariana was cleaning throughout the house, just because. They were also in the process of preparing for Baby Ro'.

They both had 5 months until, she'll be brought into the world.

Ariana wanted everything to go perfect, from going to the hospital to going home. While Davontae on the other hand, wasn't as worried. He just wanted everything about Ro' to be good, dealing with her health and her delivery.