Chapter 22

Don't forget to vote and comment😊.

* Couple Weeks Later *

" Babyyy." I whined, sitting up in bed. " Babeee."  He still snored lightly, still sleeping.

" Davontae, baee." I played with his ears, biting his earlobe.

" Go back to sleep baby. It's like 7 in the morning." He said, voice groggy.

" I can't.... " I woke up not long ago with morning sickness. Something I don't like with being pregnant. And it didn't help that the baby wanted a number of things right now " The baby and I is craving everything right now babe."

He got up, looking at me. " Same thing y'all wanted last time? "

I nodded, smiling.  " Yes."

He nodded, walking to the bathroom. " You happy for today though?" He asked.

" Of course I'm. We get to find out the gender of our baby. I'm hoping it's a girl." I smiled.

" We'll see."

Today we have an appointment for the baby, then right after; we're gonna head back to our place for the gender reveal that Daejah planned for us. I'm extra excited about it, also Davontae.

Snapping out of my thought, I heard Davontae peeing. I cringed. " Can't you close the door?"

" Nah baby. We been together for almost 3 years. And we gon be together for more, exspecally when I put that rock on your finger. So get use to it baby. What you don't like the sound of me peeing?"

" No." I smiled, blushing. He was thinking about marrying me.  I never talked about marriage with Davontae, I just always went with the flow of our relationship.  Yet hearing him talk about marriage, brung butterfly in my stomach.

" Why you so quiet Marie? "

" You thinking 'bout marrying me?" I asked, ignoring his question.

He walked out the bathroom, toothbrush in his mouth.  He looked at me smiling.  " Hell yeah I am. Your having my first born." Mhm. " and your the love of my life. Your the first girl I ever thought about marrying and the first girl ever that made me feel the way you do. That's no question about it, Marie. I'm definitely about to marry your ass. Your just not gonna know when imma pop the question. " He walked into the bathroom because he had to rinse his mouth.

" I fucking love you like alot." I cried,  wiping my tears. " Your to good to me."

He walked into the room. " Baby.... babe stop crying." He walked to my side of the bed. " I love you to. I should be asking you how did I get so lucky." He kissed my lips.

" I wanna fuck you so bad right now. " I groaned, pulling him down to me.

" Damn. What happen to crying? " He chuckled as I tried to pull down his shorts. " Not now baby, I gotta get you and the baby stuff." He stopped me, kissing my lips.