Chapter 15

Ariana in MM.

" Ariana?" I walked over to her side of the bed

" Ariana?" I walked over to her side of the bed. " Ariana-Marie?" I shook her a little bit.

She shifted in bed, still sleep. I shook my head. " Don't let me get the tissue."

She smacked her lips, mumbling some slick shit under her breath. " Yes hoe?"

I smiled. " Come on,  you gotta get up. It's almost time for davonate  to leave."

She yawned, sitting up. " Okay."

I walked into there closet, grabbing some leggings and shirt. I walked into the room, handling her the clothes.

" Thank you." She walked into the bathroom. " Where's  the twins?" She asked.

I sat down on there couch in there room . " Downstairs, sleep. With Davontae. "

" Oh okay. So did Arianna ever....?"

I smiled, nodding. " Yeah Ariana.  You should have saw August face. He was so happy. "

" That's good, I knew she would've warmed up to him soon."

" I'm happy that she did Ariana.  I thought she would never get use to Aug,  by the way she was actin. " I shook my head.

" Girl you know she stubborn just like you." She walked  into the room, slipping her shirt over her head.

" I know."

" Soooo." She trailed, looking at me with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. " No Ariana. August and I haven't had sex yet-"

" Ooo you said yet, gon  head get that dick girl." She smiled, dancing a little bit.

I groaned, throwing my head back. " We just kissed, nothing more. Nothing less. I can't let that shit happen again."

" And why not? He ain't even dating anyone right now."

I straight faced Ariana.  Here her go being petty. " He's;  Hailey. "

" Exactly, no one" She shrugged, grabbing her phone.

" You petty." I laughed.

" You are to. And you know damn well yo ass want that dick." She chuckled, shaking her head. " I know your hormones going crazy.

I shook my head. " No they actually are not." I said, matter a factly.

She sat dead in front of me, looking me dead in the eyes. " If you can't keep a straight face, your lying. " She locked her eyes on me. But I couldn't help but smile.

" See its all in your face."

I stood up , ignoring her. " Come on Ariana. " I walked towards the door.