Chapter 16

Who watched Love You Better music video? thoughts?

All I'm bout to say I'd PAY ATTENTION in this chapter. A lot is going on.

Danae ( Daejah and Davontae  Momma ), Daejah,  Cha, Davontae and momma Sheila in MM.

" So ya  tellin meh; momma dat ya kno bout tha twins?" August yelled

She nodded. " Yes I d-"

" Ya known bout tha twins fo tha past 2 years and didn't tell meh? Ya kno how I feel bout Chaylin, Kay-Kay and noonie growing up witout Mel. " He shook his head, angrily.

" August don't flip this on me. Your the one that decided to cheat not me, you! Then you left right after that; nobody could reach you and guess what? That shit cost you. "

I looked over at the twins and they were in tears, going crazy. I sighed, picking them both up. Cha-Cha walked in right on time.  I gave her the twins, rubbing there backs. " Its okay babies, mommy gon talk to y'all later. I love y'all to the....?" They didn't respond back. I shook my head then kissed there cheeks.

" August calm down, tha twins are cr-" Cha tried to reason  with August but got cut off by him.

" No tha fuck.  I'm not bout ta calm down this is sum bullshit and ya kno dat Cha."

I motioned Chandra to leave out and that's what she did. " And dats why ya ass was nervous. Cause momma already knew bout them. So why didn't ya just tell meh then in thea' instead of doin this shit hea'. It been 2 years, one of y'all should've told meh."

I shook my head. " No Aug.  This Is between you and me. They wouldn't  tell you because that just wasn't there place. I was and I'm still am the person that was suppose to tell you about Abrianna and Arianna.  Yes they known about the twins since I don't know. Probably since I was 3 going on 4 months... and the funny thing is I didn't tell them they ..... just notice."

" Morning bunny

" Morning bunny. " Davontae said as he put my strawberries back in he fridge.  I told this nigga not to touch my strawberrys and look what he done did. Touch my fucking  strawberries.