Character and Author Q&A

Question -

Question -

- Would you date someone other than August?

Answer -

-  Yeah I would. August isn't the only man that I would wait. Just cause I waited 2 years and still waiting to get some dick, that don't mean nothing. I would've let a random ass nigga from the club fuck me butttttt I'm not like that.  He aint gon get into this treasure without  me knowing  him periodt. 

Question -

- Do you think you and August will have more kids in the future?

Answer -

-  I mean yeah. That's if we get back together into a stable relationship. And if he put a ring on the finger before I pop anymore out of me.

Question -

- Who do you think take after you more? Arianna or Abrianna?

Answer -

- No doubt Abrianna. She's the sweet and caring one out of them both. Then she can be sassy and crazy  just like me 😊.

Question -

- Have you and Chris done anything together?

Answer -

- Honestly when I first met him; I wanted to fuck him. But then when are friendship grew and we got to know eachother, I didn't see him in that way. I see him as a brother and he see me as an sister, if that makes since.

Question -

- Was it hard being a single mother .

Answer -

- Was it hard!? It was the hardest thing I've done since forever. And it still is. It was an struggle, exspecally with twins. I thought the shit was gon be easy 😂 and I boy was wrong.

Question -

- How many bodies do you have?

Answer -

Ariana & August = 2.

Question -

- Are you jealous of Ariana and Davontae relationship.

Answer -

Bih what?! 😒😞

Question -

-  Who is DJ?

Answer -

- I have never heard of that name before, so I have no idea . Butttt Davontae did say that if he had a son he would name it after him. That's the only thing I could thing of as of right now. Maybe that's his future son name, I don't know.

Question -

What's your favorite song by August?

Answer -