Chapter 2

"Eddy, where in the world did you go? I have searched the whole place I could think of,"John said annoyed.

"I was thinking of a new plan, so I had to go out for a walk," Eddy said.

"Something smells fishy and you aren't going to escape,"John said with a scoff.

"You're suspicious?" Eddy asked.
"Let's get going before we lose any opportunities."

Running into the market place with thousands of soldiers following his orders. They began shooting and capturing some Negros.

Some tried fighting for their lives, but it was all hopeless, they were killed and the remaining were captured. While the old people tried running for their lives, they were killed ruthlessly.

"Kill all old men and women and those who are crippled, kill them instantly," were John's orders.

Sighting a small boy running for safety, a soldier threw a bomb at him, shattering him to pieces.

The market place was deserted and was in a state of mess. Every kiosk and stall were burnt and broken down.

Both old, young men and women were either captured or killed.

"I hate doing this everyday," Eddy said to himself.

Taking the remaining blacks into the truck, they tied their hands with rope to hold them captive.

"Nnám, ògini na e me èbá?" Ikechukwu asked his father.
"Father, what is happening?"

"E ti né obi gi ní me ihe a, ògadimmá," his father replied hoping his little boy would be able to hold on.
"Everything would be alright, don't worry."

"What the fuck is wrong with you Negros." "All I keep hearing are some f-fools speaking different languages I haven't heard in my entire life," John said annoyed.

Bending down to face the little boy, John said, "you won't be able to escape this little boy, you're going to regret ever being black the moment we make your life miserable." "Don't think you can escape this."

"Bar mu," an Hausa man shouted in his thick accent.
"Release us."

"Shut the fuck up or else you're going to get killed instantly," John said walking up to the man.

"Wanan mutum bai san yanda yayi mumuna," the man said with a laugh.
"This man doesn't know he is ugly".

"You son of a —"

"Alright, it's enough. Fun time is over, everyone get back to position," Eddy said getting pissed off from the show.

"What's your problem Eddy?" John asked walking up to him.

"Don't you think you're better off than making a fool of yourself ," Eddy said with a smirk on his face.

"What?" John asked in shock.

"Just trying to state the obvious, the low rank soldiers might be scared to tell you the truth. But you asked what my problem was, so I decided to give you a piece of my mind," Eddy said.

Not expecting the punch from John, it hit Eddy right on the bridge of his nose causing blood to spill down his nose.

"Son of a gun!" Eddy cursed as he punched John. "I'm not going to overlook this anymore", he said punching him continuously.

Showing off his bloody teeth, John laughed at the sight of making Eddy angry.
"You're great at punching."

"This is hopeless," Eddy said letting go off his shirt causing John to slam his head, making him wince loudly.