Author's Note

Finally, you are about to read the main story. I know you might say that it is a big waste of my time writing all these, but you have to read all these chapter so you can understand the main story.

The previous chapters is about before Ire's birth and Ire's childhood.

Now, it's going to be about Ire and Barbara and how they unravel the mysterious acts in Lagos. Yeah, it's also going to be a love story, who doesn't like a bit of romance.

I was told that some parts of this book is confusing which made them lose interest in my book , this broke my heart  as I thought I gave it my all. I wanted to stop writing the book, but some people encouraged me to continue.

In chapter 8, the death of the dog was a bad omen, which meant that bad things were going to happen to Ire's family. Some people got confused in this chapter. At the end of chapter 10, some people thought it was Abike that had a dream. I want to clear any confusion, it was Ire. The beginning of chapter 11, it was Abike that had a dream.

I hope you understand the book. If there are any part that you didn't understand, let me know.

I need your support my dear readers. Please, try as much as possible to read, vote and comment, these are the things that keep me going.

It's about to get real!

Don't forget to vote

Adios.