chats and unexpected events

Magnus looked anxiously at the clock. It was only a few minutes until seven, the time he'd told Isabelle to have Alec over at his for.
After a long day of panicking, Magnus had went with black skinny ripped jeans, a gold (sparkly) shirt, and a deep red suede suit jacket.(an: inspired by the jacket he wore when he crashed alec's wedding in 1x12)
All of a sudden, there was a thump on his door. Despite shaking with anxiety, he opened the door, maybe a little too eagerly.
"Uh, hi. It's Alec from the other night."
He didn't know whether it was the outfit Alec was wearing, the fact he actually turned up, or both, but Magnus was rendered speechless.
"I know. I remember quite well. You look...stunning."
"Aha, thanks. You look ho- I mean great as well."
Both boys blushed. Alec, because he'd never been called stunning by anyone who wasn't his sister. Magnus, because he had a hopeless crush on this beauty.
"Hey, you had anything to eat yet?"
"No, although I could really go for pizza right now. Izzy's cooking is TERRIBLE. Every time we eat what she cooks, we get food poisoning."
Magnus watched Alec's fond smile as he spoke about his sister. He hoped that someday, maybe Alec would smile like that while talking about him.
"Great! Let's get some then!" Magnus said, taking off and leaving Alec to catch up with him.

---------------------------

The faerie waitress brought them their orders and they began to eat.
"So," Alec started,"why'd you want to see me again? I'm Alec Lightwood; everyone would rather see me once, or not at all."
"I wanted to see you because something happened that night. Rather than all the quick lovers I've had over the past 50-100 years, I felt something when I kissed you. It was almost as if a light was turned on in me."
"Can I admit something?" Alec said between mouthfuls of some of the most glorious pizza he'd ever tasted,"I've actually never been kissed before. So it was kinda strange, but-oh my god sorry this is just so good- it was kinda strange, but I liked it."
Magnus almost choked on a mouthful of food. He tried to pass it off as a laugh. He looked up to find Alec staring at him, smiling. He held the gaze.
"Do you-I mean, are you finished? It's just, there's somewhere I want to show you, and it looks best right about this time."
"Sadly, Bane, I am done, so I shall follow you to this mysterious place."
The pair giggled. Magnus didn't even realise he'd done it, but when he looked down, he saw he was holding Alec's hand. What impressed him even more was that Alec didn't seem to care.

--------------------

"We're here!"
Alec was speechless. Magnus had taken him to a beautiful spot somewhere in New York, some small park. There was a little bench on which they sat and faced the sunset.
"It's...beautiful. Thank you for showing me this."
"No worries. It was my pleasure."
They sat looking at each other for a while. It was nice. No noise, no talking, just them and the beautiful sunset.
Magnus was the one to break the silence.
"Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what was your coming-out like? I mean, I presume you're not straight after the way you kissed me the other night."
"Ha, you presumed right. I'm gay. I'm not out to many people, just my siblings. They took it way better then I thought they would. My sister hugged me, my brother said it didn't bother him, and my parabatai/adoptive brother, well he threatened to kill any boy that dared to break my heart."
Magnus watched Alec as he spoke, watched his face. The other night, when he kissed him, he hadn't expected this.
He hadn't expected to fall in love.
"I also only admitted all this to them yesterday. I told them as well about all the years of emotional pain I went through-there's even a suicide attempt in there along the line- but saying those words out loud to them was the most relieving and amazing feeling I'd ever felt."
Magnus' eyes filled with concern.
"You attempted suicide? Wow. Well, at lest you're here now. And you have me. You can talk to me any time you want. I'm here for you."
"Thanks."
And you have me.
I'm here for you.
The words raced and repeated through Alec's head. He felt something inside, like a little spark in his heart.
He cupped Magnus' face and kissed him. Gently, softly, nothing like the other night.
He took in the sweet taste of Magnus. He realised how well their lips fit together.
Magnus smiled into the kiss. It was very sweet.
"I think I like you."
"I think I like you too."
"I think I want to date you."
"I think I want to date you too."
Both laughed and blushed.
"I think I want you to be my boyfriend."
"I think I want you to be my boyfriend too."