antidotes and suspicious parents

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO CLARIFY THAT I AM IN NO WAY HOMOPHOBIC IN CASE ANYONE THOUGHT I AGREED WITH WHAT MARYSE SAYS IN THIS plus i'm bisexual so i can't exactly be homophobic if i'm like 50% gay myself lol

After a while, the antidote was created. Magnus called Alec, Jace, Clary, Simon, and Maryse back in. They all gave Isabelle and Magnus a hug each. Well, Jace slapped his back.
"Now, as I said to Alexander, she will be very delirious for a while. So if she says something odd, it's probably either a lie or an effect of the medicine."
"Guys guess what I'M PREGNANT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Izzy yelled with a snort.
"Like that," Magnus said, sighing.
"Well I best be going now. Alexander, if you could show me out?"
"But you know how to get out on your-"
Jace stopped speaking immediately. Clary had kicked him in the ankle to get him to shut up. Simon giggled.
"HEY! That was domestic ABUSE!" Izzy yelled, pointing at Clary.
Clary stifled a laugh. "He deserves it."
"What?! I didn't do anything!"
Everyone started laughing, and Magnus and Alec took this opportunity to walk out.
When they reached the foyer, Magnus pulled Alec into his arms. One arm was around his waist, the other holding his face.
"Thank you, Magnus. For saving my sister."
"Oh, it's fine, but you will have to pay me."
"How's this for payment?" Alec said, grabbing Magnus' collar and kissing him. Passionately.
Alec let his fingers go wild in Magnus' hair, tangling them in.
"I should really go," Magnus said, "Don't want you getting caught, hey?" Alec pouted. "Fineeeee. I'll try come over later, yeah?"
"Deal."
And with that, Magnus was gone.

----------

"What took you so long, brother?" Jace said, emphasising brother.
"Oh uh, Magnus uh, ha-had something to tell me," Alec said, getting flustered.
Maryse raised an eyebrow.
"Why did he need to tell you something that he couldn't tell you down here?"
"Hhhhhhe wzzzz telling him he lOvES himmm an he cnt do it here cuz moooOoOOoOoOOooOm is herrrrre," Izzy slurred.
Alec went tomato red immediately.
"Isabelle! No he was not, he was telling me that he'd forgotten to say but the effects on the antidote are meant to wear off by tomorrow night. If they don't, he'll have to come back."
Maryse looked questioningly at Alec.
"Alexander, is that true?"
"Y-yes."
"So if I rang Magnus now and asked him, he'd say that?"
"Yeah."
"Right. It's just, with Izzy saying that, I noticed now that today you spent a lot of your time with Magnus."
"It's just the antidote. She's not feeling right; there is nothing between us."
Maryse looked relieved, but still uncertain.
"Good. I don't know how I'd take it if I found out you were...gay..."
Alec suddenly felt angry.
"Why would it be a bad thing?"
"Well it's just -gay people aren't right. There are none in the Clave, and it would make our family look bad."
Everyone including Isabelle looked at Alec for a moment, feeling sorry for him.
Alec tried not to show his upset.
"Right well, I'm gonna go train. If anyone needs me, call for me."

--------------

Alec spent the entire afternoon punching and kicking and slicing.
Gay people aren't right.
He knew his mother hadn't intentionally hurt him; she didn't know the truth. But it still hurt to hear that your own mom believed people like you weren't right.
"You ok, bro?"
Alec smiled at the familiar voice. Jace.
"Hey Jace."
"Alec, can we talk?" Jace said, sitting on one of the long benches in the training hall.
"Yeah, sure. What's wrong?"
"Did what Mary- Mom said earlier hurt you? You seemed quite hurt, and you left very quickly."
"Hmm, yeah, it hurt. But I'll get over it."
"You know that eventually people are gonna get suspicious that you don't have a girlfriend? I mean, you're seventeen, you're a good-looking guy, and you're the eldest sibling in an important and well-known Shadowhunter family."
Alec tensed. Jace could feel it.
"Sorry. If you don't wanna talk about it, it's fine-"
"No, Jace. You're right. But can't I just tell them I have no interest in getting married or having a relationship?"
"You could, but it would be very hard to hide your relationship with Magnus for so long. The fact that Magnus is a very powerful ally and the High Warlock of Brooklyn probably means that he'd be down here often, and people would surely notice the sexual tension between you both."
"We don't have sexual-"
"Alec, please. I can tell you're both mentally undressing each other each time you look at each other."
Alec, looking defeated, sighed.
"I think- I think I'll come out to them. Sometime. Not right now, but sometime this year."
"Whenever you're ready, Max, Isabelle, and I will always support you."
"Thanks."
The parabatai pair hugged tightly.
Isabelle wandered in, looking tired and slightly distressed.
"Aaaaaaaaaalecccccccc," she whined, running over to him.
"What?"
"I lossst herrrr."
Alec and Jace raised an eyebrow at each other.
"Who?"
"The carrot. She lef mah room an now sh'goneeeee!!"
Jace choked. Alec tried not to laugh.
"You mean Clary?"
"Yessssss the hot carrot girl!"
"Oh so now you're into her?"
"I AM NOT GAY SHUT UP."
Jace and Alec doubled over in laughter.
Jace stood up, taking his sister with him.
"Iz, you need sleep. C'mon."
"Nooooo lemme ask Alec sumthinnnnnn."
Alec sighed. "What?"
"Is Magnus like, AMAZING in bed????!!!"
"Bedtime, Isabelle," said Jace, dragging her out of the room.
Alec laughed. Now alone, he texted Magnus.
heyyyy i'm free now. should i come over? or are you busy? x
No, I'm not busy. Whenabouts will you be here? X
bout ten mins tops x
Okay,,see you then! Ly xo
ly too xo.
Alec stood up and began his journey to Magnus' apartment. He didn't bother changing; he didn't really have time.

------------

"I'm...here?" Alec said, walking into Magnus' open apartment. Something seemed off.
And not just the fact that the doors were wide open.
"Please, I'm begging you, STOP! I can't -I can't- the pain-"
The familiar voice was cut off by a scream.
Silence.
Alec stood, stuck to the spot in fear.
A figure, cloaked in black, came into view slowly. It was holding a weapon, but Alec couldn't figure out what it was.
"Oh, so we have a visitor now, do we? Great! You can watch the show!"
Alec was angry. "First off, tell me who you are, and then maybe I'll consider it."
"Hmm, no. You see, I prefer to do what I do anonymously. Isn't that just more fun?"
Alec realised that the voice was male.
He sounded slightly familiar, but he couldn't give his voice a name.
All of a sudden he was being dragged into Magnus' main room.
Alec couldn't help it.
He let out a shriek.