demons and hot make-out sessions

It was around 3pm in the afternoon. Alec and Izzy (Jace and Clary had run off to do god knows what and Simon had went back home, refusing to stay at the Dumort with his sire Raphael) had been sent out on a patrol as there was supposedly a demon on the loose. However, after around five hours of not finding anything, the Lightwood siblings were beginning to get frustrated.
"You don't think they tricked us to get us out of the institute for a while? Alec? Alec! Alec are you even listening?!"
Isabelle had once again caught her brother checking his phone. He was presumably checking to see if there were any texts from Magnus.
"Yeah," Alec said, shoving his phone into his pocket,"sorry what?"
"Alec, sweetie, brother dearest, if you check your phone to see if your boyfriend has texted one more time, I will smash that phone."
Alec rolled his eyes and was about to attempt to retort when the pair heard a scuttling sound.
The demon they'd been looking for for so long had finally appeared, and it looked angry.

---------------------

The creature lurched forward at Alec. He ducked down, sticking a leg out and kicking the demon in the middle of the abdomen. Isabelle took this as an opportunity to coil her whip around its head. Thick black ichor welled up and the demon made a nasty sound which was probably meant to be choking, but actually sounded like a dinosaur roar.
Izzy tightened her whip, cutting further and further into the demon's disgusting, jelly-like flesh. Alec shot two arrows, one in each eye. They burst, and leaked black blood. His sister gave her whip one last yank, and the demon's head came free of its body. Alec looked down at his ichor-spattered clothing.
"Great job, sis."
"Thanks. I know."said Isabelle with a wink. She was about to start talking again when Alec's phone vibrated. He turned it on to check.
from my baby magnus 💕💕: Babeee r u free? I wanna see ur beautiful face xx 😘
Alec smiled.
to my baby magnus 💕💕: i'll be free within the next hour or 2 x
Magnus texted back surprisingly fast.
from my baby magnus 💕💕: Oh ok! See u then bby x lysm 💖
to my baby magnus 💕💕: we've only been dating for like a week 😂😂 but ofc ily2 xxxx 😘😘❤️
"Magnus?"
Alec looked up at the sound of his sister's voice. "What?"
"Well, judging by the fact you were grinning like an idiot and blushing at your phone, you were texting him?"
Alec blushed. "Haha, yeah. He wants to see me. Is that alright?"
"Of course, you gay mess. Go see your one true love."
"Hey!" Alec said, giving his sister a light punch in the left arm.
"What? I'm not lying, am I?"
Alec opened his mouth to retaliate, but realised Isabelle was right. He was gay, and he was a mess.
"That's what I thought. Now let's get you back to the institute so you can clean up for your date."
The brother and sister pair linked arms and walked off, smiling at each other.

-----------------

Magnus heard a knock on his door. A soft, timid knock.
Alec.
He smiled to himself, and opened the door.
"Hey baby," he said, pressing a soft kiss to Alec's lips.
Alec fell into Magnus' arms, wrapping his own around the slightly taller one's waist, and nestling his head into the crook of his neck.
"Wow, ok. You alright?"
"Yeah," came Alec's slightly muffled reply,"I just, missed you, I guess."
And at that, Magnus' heart melted. He wrapped his arms around Alec, holding him tighter than he could remember ever holding any of his previous lovers. He didn't know why, but he felt as if he had to protect Alec, as if he was the most precious thing in the universe. Which, of course, to Magnus, he was.
The two boys pulled apart and just stared at each other for a while.
"So," Magnus started,"what d'ya wanna do?"
Alec blushed furiously at the first thought that came into his head. Magnus seemed to realise what he was thinking and smirked.
"I'm sorry my dear, but as much as I want to hear you scream my name, we haven't been dating long enough for that to happen."
All of Alec's blood was obviously in his cheeks, as the rest of his visible skin was paler than snow.
"However," Magnus drawled, slowly, seductively,"I am open to a little...teasing."
Alec nervously licked his lips. "Oh, ok..." he said, clearly intrigued to find out what that meant.
Magnus leaned forward, letting his lips lightly brush against Alec's. He could feel the young Nephilim boy's breathing quicken.
He let his tongue slowly and gently lick Alec's lips, breathing heavily against them as he pushed him back against a wall.
Alec, clearly unable to wait any longer, pushed his lips onto Magnus'. He opened his lips, deepening the kiss, but not enough for Magnus to slip his tongue in. He leaned forward and jumped up lightly, throwing his legs around Magnus' waist. Magnus groaned at the feeling and pinned Alec between the wall and his body.
Alec finally permitted Magnus to let his tongue in his mouth, and did not regret doing so. The feeling was glorious.
Magnus gave a sudden push against Alec, earning a soft gasp as a reply. He broke off the intense moment and made a trail of kisses down Alec's neck until he reached the Deflect rune on the side.
He lightly skimmed the pattern of the time with his tongue, causing a series of gasps and moans to escape Alec's mouth. He bit down on a spot just in the middle of it. Alec gave a soft whimper as Magnus created a hickey right on the rune.
Alec dropped his legs from around Magnus' waist and looked his boyfriend  sternly in the eye.
Without saying anything, he backed him slowly toward a sofa.
The two fell over the arm. Alec was on top of Magnus, and now he wanted to take the lead.
He lifted Magnus' shirt over his head and ran his hands along his golden torso. He kissed a sweet, soft trail down Magnus' chest to where his navel should've been, and gripped the belt buckle between his teeth. Magnus was trembling. He wanted more.
But Alec just raised his head away from his chest and sat up. Magnus looked disappointed.
"Why'd you stop?" he said, pouting.
"I've never been in a relationship before, and- I mean, we haven't been dating that long. And-it's not that I don't want to, I just think we should wait."
Magnus, however saddened he looked, seemed to get what Alec meant and nodded in agreement. "I guess you're right."
"Can we just, y'know, cuddle? I just wanna be held by you."
Magnus smiled. "Of course, baby."
Alec snuggled into his boyfriend's chest, just as he wrapped an arm around him.
"I love you, you know that? I really, really do."
Alec leaned up and pressed a soft, small kiss to Magnus' lips.
"I love you too. You're the best boyfriend anyone in the entire universe could ever wish for. Except, if they wish for you, they're not gonna get you, because you're mine and I love you and we're gonna be together forever and we're gonna raise kids and be the best damn dads in the whole of the earth's history."
Magnus looked at Alec with the most in-love look ever.
"Alec, my sweetheart, my darling, my baby, my precious boy, the love of my life, please never say anything that cheesy again. I agree with the kids bit, but sweetie please."
Alec laughed, re-settling into his boyfriend's arms and looking into his beautiful gold-green un-glamoured eyes.
And in that moment, he finally understood the expression 'Home is where the heart is'.
Magnus was his new home, and he had no intention of leaving.