mornings and magnus

Alec slowly opened his eyes. He yawned and stretched his arms. Or at least, he attempted to. His left arm was beneath something, and he was holding something in his right hand. He sat bolt upright in panic and confusion.
"Alec? Alec are you ok?"
A soft, familiar voice came, the sound of sleep edging it.
It was Magnus.
Now Alec remembered; they had been, uh, doing stuff the previous night. When they stopped, they must've fallen asleep.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Did I wake you?"
"Yeah. But hey, at least I got to wake up to this cutie sitting on top of me."
Alec blushed. He'd never been good receiving compliments.
"Thanks."
Magnus gave a soft laugh, smoothing his hand over Alec's cheek. He leaned up and pecked his adorable little boyfriend's lips.
"Ok, time to get off me. We need some breakfast."
Alec rolled off his boyfriend's hips with a look and feel of extreme content.
"Love you," he called out under his breath.

-------------------

"Ok, WHERE is my parabatai and WHAT have you done with him?!"
Jace, after an hour of searching for Alec with no prevail, had stormed into his adoptive sister's room. Isabelle most likely had something to do with the situation.
"I haven't done anything with him. Although, a certain someone else might have."
It took Jace a moment to realise which 'certain someone else' Alec might've been with. Then it dawned on him. However, before he could open his mouth, Clary dashed in.
"Clary, what's going on?"
"Nothing. I just wondered what was going on."
"Well, Isabelle was just about to tell me, weren't you?"
Jace shot a threatening glare at her.
"Alec was texting Magnus the entire time we were out on mission. Magnus wanted to see him, so I let him go. I didn't think he was going to spend the entire night with him."
Jace considered for a moment. "Do you think it would be too rude for me to go over and demand to get my parabatai back?"
Clary answered. "Jace, don't do that. They might still be sleeping. Or, y'know, they could be doing private things."
Izzy snickered. Clary's face turned almost the same colour as her hair.
"Hmm, true. I mean last night I could sense Alec was very happy. Not that happy, they didn't-you know. But they most definitely did something."
Isabelle sighed. "Let's give him until about 12pm. If he isn't back by then, we'll text him and go over."
"I don't know whether or not I wanna do this. It's just- I don't want them getting disturbed."
"Clary, don't worry. It's ok. Magnus isn't stupid; if he knows we're coming, it's not as if he'll deliberately have sex or something. Although to be honest I wouldn't be surprised."
Clary's eyes widened. "Well, if you say so," came her reply.

---------------------

The smell of fresh french toast filled the entire of Magnus' apartment. Alec lay happily on the sofa, watching his boyfriend from the small distance that there was between them.
"Come get your breakfast, babe!" Magnus called out. Alec walked over, wrapping his arms around him from behind. "Thank you," he whispered quietly in his ear, sending Magnus' thoughts wild. This boy could be damn sexy when he wanted to be. He bit his lip. He turned to reply, but Alec was already sitting waiting on him. Magnus took the seat opposite and began eating.
"Mm, this is delicious, if I do say so myself!"
"It is. When you live with someone like Izzy, your breakfast, lunch, and dinner usually ends up being Taki's. Now that I have you, I can eat here instead."
"Hmm," Magnus thought out loud. "But what would my reward be?"
"You'll have to wait and see," Alec said, tapping his nose. "Speaking of time, what time is it?"
"11:30. You're fine, babe."
Alec thought for a moment. As far as he knew, he wasn't needed at the Institute today. And if there was an emergency, he had his phone with him.
"You aren't busy today are you, Mags?"
"Mags? Also no, I'm not."
"Ok good. If you don't like that name it's ok, by the way."
"What? No! I love it, it's adorable! And if you're about to ask me if you can spend the whole day with me, the answer is 100% yes. I have nothing to do."
Alec smiled, glad that he was going to be able to do this.
They finished their breakfasts and had showers. Alec was just out of the shower and only had his underwear on when he realised; he didn't have any fresh clothes. Embarrassed, he called out for Magnus.
"Yes?" came the reply. But it wasn't from halfway across the room, as expected. Magnus was currently leaning on the bathroom doorframe with only underwear on too.
Suddenly Alec forgot how to breathe. He forgot what breathing was. He also
forgot that if he didn't do it, he'd pass out. He even forgot how to move.
"I- can I borrow some clothes please?"
Alec was shocked to see Magnus' slightly disappointed face as he replied with,"Sure."
There was a slightly awkward silence.
Alec asked,"Is anything wrong?"
Magnus didn't say anything, but slowly approached him. He slid his arms around Alec and started kissing him. Slowly, but passionately. He bit down on Alec's lower lip as the younger one tilted his head back. He moved his lips to Alec's ear and whispered seductively,"Maybe it doesn't matter if we've only been together for a short while. Maybe we can still be bad, bad boys."
All of Alec's previous worries left him. He seized Magnus and started pushing him towards the bedroom. He didn't care anymore. He wanted to lose control. To lose himself in Magnus.
Magnus turned the situation around, and shoved Alec onto the bed.
Not wanting their lips to be apart for any longer, the pair moved together, lips and limbs going everywhere.
Magnus slid his hands down the side of Alec's underwear, holding his hips.
"Are you sure you wanna do this? There won't be any going back."
"I don't care. I want you."
"Magic word?"
"Please?"
"Hmm," Magnus pretended to consider. Apparently his consideration was taking too long.
"Please, daddy?" came Alec's plea.
"Oh my- holy shit."
Magnus waited exactly 0.01 seconds before diving down on top of Alec again.
As he did so, his phone buzzed.
"Ugh."
"Who is it?"
"Isabelle, your sister. I'm sure it doesn't matter," Magnus replied, distracting Alec with more kisses.
"Wow. Apparently I was wrong. Magnus Bane does deliberately have sex when people are coming round."
Alec sat up, frightened and confused as to why his parabatai was now standing in the doorway, with his sister and Clary. Magnus stood. He looked furious.
"Who," he said,"in your RIGHT MIND, do you THINK YOU ARE?!"
"Alec's parabatai. Jace Herondale."
Isabelle was laughing. Alec got the feeling that if she didn't shut up soon, Magnus was going to kill her.
"I told you guys we shouldn't have come here," came Clary's soft voice.
"All of you," Magnus said, breathing heavily, "better leave RIGHT NOW. Or else, HELL WILL BE SENT UPON YOU."
"Technically that can't happen unless you're the son of a Greater Demon. Even then, said Greater Demon has to be a Prince of Hell. Like Asmodeus. He's the most powerful one out there."
Magnus, burning with fury, glared at Jace. He could feel it. His demonic blood was boiling. The demon in him was about to break loose.
"Alexander, Isabelle, Jace, Clary," he swallowed, near tears," please. Go. You need to protect yourselves."
"From what?!" Alec exclaimed, worried.
Almost as soon as he said it, he realised what Magnus was talking about, and threw himself into his friends, terrified for Magnus, but also feeling fury burning up inside him at his friends for causing this to happen.
Magnus' hands were spitting red flames, and his eyes had turned a deep demonic orange. It truly was a horrible and terrifying sight.
"From ME."
Alec cried out, wanting to protect Magnus, but he was shoved out into the main room, Magnus' door locked.
He pulled on his day-old clothes and ran out of the apartment, crying. Tears were flowing like waterfalls. Jace, Isabelle, and Clary were on his heels running after him and calling his name, but the sound of his own emotions drowned them out as he ran further and further away, not knowing where he was going.