the fun has only just begun

omg y'all i am so sorry about not updating lmao again this is gonna be pretty short but please don't be mean to me it sets it up for a rly good sequel i swear 🥺

Isabelle was relieved when she saw Alec arrive with Magnus. She didn't know what was going on and frankly, she was terrified. Simon was comforting her.
Simon was comforting her?
"Hey, I'm still mad at you."
"No you're not."
"Yes I am."
"You love me."
"Okay so maybe I do but-"
"HA! I win!" said a very satisfied Simon. Alec gave him a respectful nod and smile, as if to say 'I approve.'
"So what's the problem?"
"I think you'll wanna take a look at this. Maybe Magnus can help us decipher." Isabelle pointed to a large dark patch on her screen. Darker areas meant more demonic activity, but this had sprouted up pretty quickly and it was huge. It seemed like almost...a void.
"Wait a minute. I know exactly what that is," said Magnus. The urgency in his tone demanded silence and struck fear into everyone nearby. Even normal Shadowhunters who were busy stopped dead in their tracks.
"Well?? What is it??" Isabelle exclaimed.
"There's no mistaking it. And as I am technically either the prince or king of Edom, I've felt this power. This is pure demonic energy. Entirely demonic."
Magnus seemed to pale. Without any address to the squad, he marched up the top of the Institute steps and cleared his throat. Heads, if they weren't already watching him, snapped around.
"Ladies and gentlemen. I know you aren't willing to listen to a warlock, even if he is as captivating as me. But I need your full attention now. Young Izzy Lightwood here made a discovery. A very, very distressing one."
"Sebastian- or Jonathan of course- was sent to Edom as a child. Lilith raised him. Jonathan died. Figure that one out for yourselves."
Someone raised their hand. "She's not...here, is she?"
Magnus paused, and scanned the room before replying.
"Oh yes she is."

"And momma is mad."

okay lads here we go i know it was short but yeah it should set you up for a good sequel and if u don't like it then ok boomer

naw but like seriously i'm going to properly wait for a while to get the sequel started but i hope you've all enjoyed this !! it's been great fun to write !! and oh my god we're almost at 45k ! and we have over 1k votes !! ahhh ty i love u all sm n i can't wait for u guys to see the sequel omg 🥰🥰
love as always,
xosarah