sisters and secrets

"Tell me everything."
Those were the first words Isabelle said to Alec in the morning. When he'd gotten back from his...night, her and Jace had been asleep.
She'd noticed him attempt to sneak into the kitchen to get food, and so she thought it was only fair she tried to get some information out of him, even though it was quite highly unlikely she would.
"No."
"Alec, come on. I tell you so much about my dating life, at least tell me something!"
"Something."
"Oh come on. Please?"
"I really don't want to."
"Then I'll force you to eat my food."
"I'll just go to Taki's after."
Isabelle groaned. There was no getting anything out of him.
But maybe she could get something out of Magnus.
"You know what? Never mind. I don't need you to tell me. Now, if you don't mind, I have a very important phone call to make."
"Oh, ok. Wait who do you need to call?'
Alec called after his sister, but she didn't reply. Who could she be calling? Jace? Clary? Simon? Her faerie 'boyfriend' Meliorn?
Alec tried to think; Jace would've called him if it was important, Clary most likely would've come running with Simon rather than calling, and Iz never contacted boys first, unless it was family.
But if it wasn't any of them, who could it be?
Wait.
She'd said it was important.
She'd also rather abruptly stopped asking questions.
"No, god, no," he muttered.
"ISABELLE, I SWEAR. IF YOU'RE CALLING WHO I THINK YOU ARE,"Alec yelled, getting up and running as fast as he could to get to Iz's room before poor Magnus got tortured.

-------------------

Magnus' phone buzzed loudly and repeatedly. He checked the caller ID.
Isabelle. Alec's (or, as he could call him now, his boyfriend's) sister. He wondered what she could possibly want. He picked up the call.
"Tell. Me. Everything. Now."
"Well, it all started when a very very VERY powerful Greater Demon named-"
"Not that type of everything, idiot! Tell me everything about what happened last night between you and my brother! He won't tell me anything, and it's making me very suspicious."
Magnus cleared his throat and rolled his eyes. Nosy sisters.
"Well, we went to-"
"What the FUCK are you doing?"
Alec.
Magnus was happy to hear his new love's voice, but he himself did not sound happy at all.
"Talking?" said Izzy.
"To who?"
"Magnus."
"I KNEW IT YOU SNEAKY LITTLE BITCH."
Isabelle giggled. "That's me!" she replied.
Magnus liked this girl.
"Hey! What are you- stop it, that's my phone!"
Alec yanked Izzy's phone free of her grip.
"Magnus? Oh my god, Magnus, hi. I am so so sorry about my sister. Was she torturing you? Because if she made you even slightly uncomfortable I will make sure-"
"Alec, it's fine. Take a breath. She didn't do anything wrong. She wanted to know how last night went, so I was going to tell her."
"Wait-you're ok with her knowing? I just- I didn't want to tell her anything you didn't want anyone to know."
"It's fine, honestly. Tell her whatever you want, baby."
"I-uh-ok. Wow, I like that."
"Like what?"
"What you called me. I like being called that, I think. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy."
"Baby?"
"Yeah."
"Oh,ok. I'll call you that from now on then. Baby."
"Bye!"
"Bye!"
Alec clutched his sister's phone to his chest, grinning from ear to ear and flopping onto her bed. He felt like a little schoolgirl.
"Uh, earth to Alec?!"
He snapped out of his reverie.
"Boy, do you got some talking to do."
He rolled his eyes.
"Fine, Iz. Get comfy, because it's gonna be a while."

---------------

"Then, after, he took me to this small but beautiful park and we sat on a bench together to watch the sunset. We talked a lot. I told him personal things, things you and Jace learnt only a few days ago. He told me that I have him now, that he will always support me. And yeah, that's basically it."
"No, it's not. Despite all that being cute as hell, there's more, and I know it."
"There is, but I told you all that, and besides a guy's gotta have some privacy."
"Alec, I know you're bursting to gush about him. So go ahead. You know I don't judge."
"Ok then."
Alec took a deep breath.
"So we kissed, and it was the most amazing feeling ever. Magnus' lips were so soft, and he tasted really sweet. Our lips fit together so well. When we broke apart, we determined what we wanted to be to each other."
"AND THAT WAS?!" Isabelle said, barely able to contain her excitement for her brother.
"Boyfriends," Alec smiled. "Magnus is my boyfriend now, and I'm his."
Izzy made some very inaudible noises.
"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOOOOOOOOD ALEC I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
Alec couldn't help but laugh. The only feeling he felt right now was pure joy.
And his sister's screaming form hugging him tighter than any boa constrictor ever could.
"What's all this noise about?"
Isabelle stopped screaming for a moment and looked up.
Jace had arrived back.
"JACE JACE JACE GUESS WHAT ALEC HAS A BOYFRIEND JACE ISN'T THAT GREAT I-"
"Wow. Congrats, man. Who's the lucky guy?" Jace said, slightly ignoring his adoptive sister.
"Uh, Magnus."
"Wait-Magnus? Magnus Bane?"
"Yeah."
"You're dating the High Warlock of Brooklyn?"
"Well, yeah."
"Woah, man. Your first catch is the High Warlock of Brooklyn. That's an achievement."
"Thanks, I guess?"
The parabatai pair hugged tightly, during which Jace whispered into Alec's ear,"If he ever hurts you, or tries to touch you and you don't want it, or anything like that, trust me, he will no longer walk this earth."
Alec smiled. He loved his protective parabatai dearly.
"Now," Jace said,"we should probably try to calm our sister down before she has a seizure."
Alec looked at the bouncing, squirming, squealing Isabelle.
"It might be too late," he said.