concussions and confusion

hey guys
it's been ages since the last update but as i did say i am struggling with writer's block very badly. life update too; ny was great!! i got a shitton in hot topic lmao. i have so many pretty pictures too!
QOAAD IS SO FUCKING GOOD YALL I C A N N O T IM ON THE TWENTY SECOND CHAPTER AND C R Y

also i might make a christmas malec oneshot,, lemme know if u would like it uwuwwuwu
well done to whoever read all of that lol here u go here's ur story now

Jace fully regained consciousness by the time they got back, so at least that was one less thing to worry about. There was still no Simon though, and Clary was getting nervous. Surely Raphael wouldn't do anything to him?
As if sensing her discomfort, Jace said, "I'm sure he's fine. Raphael ain't a bad kid; he just, doesn't really like people. Or socialising."
Clary looked exasperated.
"Well that helps a ton."
Jace pretended he wasn't hurt by the little remark from an even littler girl.
Magnus, looking exhausted, leaned against a table. Alec rubbed his shoulder; a gentle sign of affection; that things were going to get better for them. Magnus gave him a thankful smile and stood up straight.
"My guess is Raphael went after him because he never likes to leave freshly Turned vampires alone. Especially considering that's he's Simon's sire. Usually in situations that have anything to do with emotions, he'll say what he needs to as quick as he can, and leave. Simon's probably just confused. He'll either go to the DuMort, or- oh shit wait, he'd go to us right?"
"You mean that maybe he went to the park?" Clary asked eagerly. More eager than it looked like Jace liked.
"Well, probably. Anyways, considering the fact that he refuses to let anyone near him, our best bet at convincing him to even come anywhere near the Institute is sending Clary to the park to find him."
"Why Clary? She's only new here. She doesn't have gear, or weapons, or training- what if she gets hurt? I should go. I'm trained. And I also have weapons." Isabelle said. She'd just walked in, but she'd probably been eavesdropping.
"And an ego bigger than Jace," Clary muttered.
She thought she saw Isabelle glance at her quickly.
"I'm his best friend. We've been best friends for the best of twelve years. Please let me just go. I'll take a dagger, or -or something, if I run into any danger."
Jace looked annoyed. Alec just looked pissed that Clary was still talking.
Magnus waved a long, elegant, slender hand.
"I can Portal you there -if you're too scared to walk on your own in the dark. Especially at this time of year, and with no glamour."
Jace nodded in agreement.
"If no one else is going with her, than this would be the safest option."
Clary moaned.
"Ugh, you guys are like my mom! I'm not allowed to do anything, go anywhere. Pleeease!"
Alec rolled his eyes. Humans.
"As long as it shuts you up, keeps you happy, and brings him back here, then I don't care."
"Have you ever considered even trying to be kind to her?" Jace asked as Magnus prepared a Portal for Clary.
"Not really. I've only ever had you guys for so long. I don't like how quickly you've both accepted her, as if she means more to you than anyone else who's ever came here."
As if she means more than me.
Jace hugged Alec quickly. "I understand. You don't have to like her automatically -but please try to at least, be nice towards her?"
"Alright. I'll try. If it makes you that happy."
Jace patted his parabatai's back and smiled, going over to wish Clary good luck and say goodbye. Alec tried to ignore the tears burning his eyes.
But it was too much.
With a sob, the tears broke free, and he ran straight to his room.
But not before Magnus noticed.