ok i need help

right so uhhhh i neglected to realise that the next chapter should be the finale (no need to fret, there is a sequel underway) and now i'm really stuck on what to do bc this is in the wattys but at the same time,,i don't want to finish it while they're running yano?? so like what do i do??

i suppose i could write little snippets for the finale and then have the main action in one longer chapter if anyone would be interested in that? it would probably work lol and it would be fun and also take a lot of pressure off me planning the finale -i do have the ending planned, but not written.

soooo if possible could some of u guys suggest something? i just wanna know what the readers want yano.

ALSO !!
thank you guys so much for how much this fic has grown in the last three-four months! it literally went from 5k to 25k in such a short space of time tf?? and now it's on 28k??? y'all i really didnt expect people to like this as much as they did but wow, thank you. ALSO NO ONE VOTE ANY MORE AT ALL I AM CURRENTLY ON 666 VOTES THANK YOU VERY MUCH

i really am going to be so upset when this fic ends- i hope i can do a sequel that will do this justice. the plot i have planned for the sequel? damn, u guys. u will really want to read it. it's low-key based around s3/s2b of the show, just like how this has been based around the tmi series as a whole.

before i go, i have another question.
yes, i have one other fanfic ('numb' is finished lol) but it has a hard plot line. i was thinking of something.
option a)
- i create a malec/others oneshot book based off my playlist. this means that i will name each one shot after a song i like, and i will write a story using the plot i feel through the lyrics of the song- eg, if i did one called 11 minutes i would write it from the POV of someone being in a car crash and their s/o rushing to save them but being too late.
option b)
- i write a proper story based on either the dark artifices or the infernal devices. the tda one would be based around, you guessed it, kit and ty. the tid one would be based around jem and most likely will seeing as *unpopular opinion time* i don't really like tessa in tid.
option c)
- both because i'm a massive crackhead who doesn't care about stress and gets bored massively easily

let me know in the comments what you would like!!
love as always,
xosarah