suspicion and serious conversations

"No, I love you more."
It had been a week since The Incident, and Alec and Magnus had been spending as much time together as they could. However, even though he was still very happy, Alec couldn't shake the odd suspicious feeling he had regarding what Magnus had said. He remembered it quite clearly. He wanted to ask Magnus if he was telling the truth, but he also didn't want to offend him. Yet before he had run off, Jace had spoken.
Technically, that can't happen unless you're the son of a Greater Demon. Even then, said Greater Demon has to be a Prince of Hell. Like Asmodeus. He's the most powerful one out there.
After he had said that, Magnus had glared at him. His face had looked so full of anger Alec thought it was going to explode.
Surely, he thought, Asmodeus is not Magnus' father? No. He can't be. Wouldn't that make Magnus the Prince of Edom?
"Babeeee, what's wrong?"
"Huh?"
Alec realised he'd been thinking, and forgot that Magnus was there.
"You were staring into space for ages with a very confused look. Is everything ok?"
No, it's not. You're not telling me the truth.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking of my family. My dad has been acting very strange lately,specifically around me and my mom. He keeps avoiding us."
Alec signed for extra affect. What he'd said wasn't untrue, but was also not what he'd been thinking about.
"Oh, poor thing. Is that bad? Do you think there's something wrong?"
With the fact you aren't telling me the truth and I'm your boyfriend, yeah.
"Well, I overheard Izzy talking one time and it sounded as if she said something like 'affair' or 'is cheating on mom' on the phone to someone. Yet she's never told me if it's true and neither has mom. I'm kinda scared that it'll end up true."
"Well baby if anything like that is ever troubling you, please tell me! I love you so so much and I never want you to think you can't talk to me."
Alec smiled softly.
"I love you too."
They shared a short, soft, sweet kiss.
Alec's phone rang.
"Oh, for fu- God's sake!"
Magnus snickered and let the boy out of his arms to answer his phone.
"Yes, Izzy?"
"Okay."
"WAIT A MINUTE! I want advice on something. I'll come round anyway."
"Because it involves him you idiot."
"DON'T SAY IT SO LOUDLY! Yes, as a matter of fact it may well be."
"Okay well, see you in a few minutes then."
"Bye!"
Alec hung up.
"Okay pretty boy, what was that about?"
"It was my sister. She rang by accident, but I realised I needed to talk to her, so I have to go to the Institute."
"I heard you saying 'because it involves him you idiot." Is the 'him' me?"
Alec blushed furiously. He couldn't really tell Magnus that he was going to his sister to get advice on how and when the right time was to...have his first time.
"Uhh, yeah. I-I don't really wanna say why though."
"It's nothing bad, right? You're not planning on breaking up with me, are you?"
"No no no, of course not! It's-it's actually probably a positive."
"Oh,okay then. When will you be back?"
"In an hour or so,maybe?"
"Okay then. See you then. Love you!"
"Love you too!" Alec yelled back as he walked out the door of Magnus' apartment.

-------------------

As he walked to the Institute, Alec's stomach filled with anxiety. He was scared. How was he meant to say what he wanted to do? Well, it wasn't that hard to say Magnus, but still.
He took a few deep, long breaths. He was going to be fine. It was Izzy. You could talk about literally anything to her. She was actually the person that got Jace and Alec back on speaking terms. Well, they'd partly worked it out themselves, but she had definitely helped.
The Institute doors recognised him immediately, and he walked through. Funny enough, and not to his surprise, Isabelle was already standing in the hallway waiting for him.
"Ok we're going to the library NOW and you are going to tell me ALL OF THE DETAILS OF WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH HIM OR TO HIM OR WHATEVER."
Alec wasn't given much of a choice, as Izzy had already grabbed his wrist and started yanking him down towards the library. When they eventually reached it, she thrust him through the door.
"Ok, talk."
"I need advice. About Magnus."
"What regarding?"
"Uhhh....aha." Alec was trying his hardest, but he couldn't get the exact words out.
However, Iz seemed to already know exactly what he was trying to say.
"You want to fuck him, don't you?"
"IZZY."
"But you do."
Alec tried to push words through his mouth, but blood was rushing to his face and he could hear the thunder of it in his ears.
"I-yes."
"Then do it?"
"BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW."
"How to fuck someone or how to get them to want to fuck you?"
"BOTH."
"Okay well first off, you need to be super seductive and sexy. I'm not talking smooth talk, I'm talking real shit. Tight things. Leather. Teasing. Whispering in his ear."
"That advice is all well and good, Isabelle Sophia Lightwood, but I do not know how to pull it off."
"Hmm. You're coming out with me for an hour. We're getting you glammed up and you're gonna learn how to talk sexy."
"But-"
"No buts. Well, maybe one."
"IZZY."
"Well what are you waiting for? We're going. Now."
Alec had no time to answer yet again as his beautiful and amazing younger sister had yet again grabbed his wrist and started yanking him down the hall with rather a lot of force.

------------

After three hours of practising with Izzy, she'd sent Alec off to Magnus again. This time he was wearing possibly the tightest ripped jeans ever and a tight dressy black shirt with white dots on it. The tightness of his shirt showed the curve of his muscles beneath. He was also wearing a leather jacket that belonged to Jace, except the cuffs were slightly short.
Alec was the tallest person in the Institute, so if he ever borrowed any of Jace's clothes they were always slightly short. However, Isabelle had said that it was 'kinda sexy'.
He walked up to the apartment block and stopped at the top step.
Was he really going to do this? He and Magnus had only been together for a month. There had been plenty of times that they had almost done it, but were either interrupted or stopped. Alec thought back to his sister's words.
If it's what you want, and if it makes you happy, then go for it.
You care about Magnus. He cares about you. It's ok.
He smiled. He adored his sister.
Without thinking too much more about it, he pressed the button that opened the door for him. He took the stairs to Magnus' apartment. Again, he stopped and stood, but not to consider whether or not to actually do it because he was definitely going to do it. He stopped because he needed to think through what to say.
Then suddenly, he smirked.
Perfect. I know exactly what to do.
He buzzed the door, and waited for Magnus to see him. He opened the door. At first, Magnus only noticed  Alec's face.
"Where were you?! You said one hour, not thr- Oh my."
Alec laughed to himself.
"Oh my oh my oh my. If I wasn't going to Hell before for what I've done, I definitely am now for the thoughts that are running through my head right at this moment. Where did you get those?!"
"Izzy. I was gone because I needed to ask her something, and she ended up taking me out and 'glamming' me up."
"Well I mean there was no point in her buying you new clothes if they're gonna make me wanna physically tear them off you."
Alec scratched his neck.
"Well, that was actually kinda the point."
Magnus' jaw seemed to drop slightly.
"Wait- you want to? I mean- this was for me?"
"Well yeah. I mean, we don't have to actually -you know- if you don't want to. It was just because everytime we've almost done it, we've been interrupted. And I thought- seeing as Isabelle knows and is able to keep Jace and Clary away- that this time we'd be able to do it. Go past the limit. Go wild."
"You better shut up because I was going wild enough when I saw you. Now that you've been talking, I'm definitely not going to stop."
"I'll go easy on you," Magnus continued, "seeing as you're a virgin. But next time, don't be expecting easy play," he said, whispering the last few words into Alec's ear. His hands were on his shoulders.
They made eye contact for a few seconds, looking each other's faces up and down. Alec rolled his teeth across his bottom lip and the corner of his mouth quirked up into a smirk.

(an: THE SMUT IS FINALLY GONNA HAPPEN!! prepare yourself it gon be 💦💦💦😂😂😂. it may be coming tonight. if not, it WILL be up tomorrow!! xx.sarah)