simon and raphael

stream trench on itunes xx

Raphael ran off, leaving Clary, Alec, and Magnus alone with Jace.
"So," Clary started, "what do we do now? I can't go after them because I have no idea where they went, and Jace is, well, unconscious."
"cLARY HE OBVIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE TAKEN TO THE INSTITUTE IF HE'S UNCONSCIOUS ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT MUCH OF AN IDIOT HE'S UNWELL-"
"Alec. Leave the poor girl alone. She hasn't done anything. We can all go back to the Institute with Jace; he'll be ok soon but he'll probably have a concussion of sorts."
It was Clary's turn to freak. "But what if they come back and we're not here? Will Raphael hurt Simon? He better not, or I swear he will get-"
"Clary! Godammit, why is everyone yelling? Calm down! Raphael would never hurt anyone, and trust me, I know. The most he'd do is lock Simon in a room or whatever."
"Not helping."
"I'm not trying to help, my dear. Now please, someone lift blondie and let's get to the Institute."
Almost as quickly as Magnus said 'someone lift', Alec had him in his arms.
He knew he shouldn't, but he still felt kinda jealous. He didn't like the fact that Alec was so protective of Jace. But they were parabatai; and Jace was straight. Magnus knew nothing could ever happen between them, but he still couldn't help feeling that way.

"Don't call me blondie."

--------------

"Going anywhere?"
Simon jumped. Raphael was right behind him, a hand on one of his shoulders.
"Get the fuck away from me. You're the reason I'm a fucking freak. Go."
He felt bad. This wasn't Simon. Simon didn't yell at people -well, undead beings. He thought he saw Raphael flinch slightly, but he regained his composure and continued to speak in that thick Spanish accent of his.
"I cannot. Your personal feelings towards me do not necessarily matter here; in the end, I am and will always be your sire. I have a natural duty to protect you from danger. Well, I don't need to, but seeing as you're only new to the vampire world, I feel obliged to."
"So you don't have to help me, but you're doing it anyway?"
Raphael shrugged as if it was nothing. "Yeah."
Simon smiled lightly.
"Thanks!"
"No problem. Come to me if you need anything, or any advice."
Before he was able to say bye, Raphael was gone. Simon decided to go back to the park.

again, sorry for the really short shitty update but i'm going to NYC tomorrow and again i wanted to update. they've been extra shitty bc i'm highkey struggling with writer's block for this story. i'm not sure how to write the next few chapters. i have great ideas and know where i want it to go, just not how to put it in words, yano?
anyways, i hope y'all are doing okay, i could be slightly better but i'm not too bad!