5

Monday, 10:00 pm

myhopemyangel: What's up?
??
are you dead?

You couldn't believe he had the audacity to text you after making out with your arch enemy Junmi near the lockers that day. You were so upset your test went like shit even though you had studied so much. The worse thing wasn't that he made out with someone, he had every right to. The worst thing was, she was using him just to get on your nerves because she knew you had a thing for him. And he was letting her use him.

me: you sure have a nerve!

myhopemyangel: What are you talking about

me: i saw you!

myhopemyangel: What? How? I didn't go out today!

me: you were snogging Junmi near the lockers!

suddenly i don't like you anymore!

so i'm not replying you again!

myhopemyangel: How many times do i tell you i'm not him!

me: who are you?

myhopemyangel :

me: ...

myhopemyangel: what?

You didn't understand. Was that really the guy you had been texting? He looked somewhat familiar? Was he a celeb? With these looks, he probably was. But you weren't well informed about famous people so you really couldn't tell. He looked like some character right out of anime or manga. you changed his name in your phone.

me: is that you?

animeprince: Yeah, why?

me: wow

ahem ahem

animeprince: WHAT

me: woowww

animeprince: Would you say something other than that.

me: give me some time to comprehend it.

HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE

ADZSFHGCGKUFG

animeprince: What?

me: FOR SOMEONE TO LOOK SO GOOD!

Tell me, which app did you use to make yourself look like that?