62

It was the third day.

You had spent the past two days going to Kim palace, getting stopped at the roads that led to it by the guards, waiting there for him until late in the night and going back home without getting a glimpse of him. Now that he had severed ties with you, you realised how hard it was to approach him.

And the thing that sucked the most was, Jimin wasn't helping you. He had made it clear that he wouldn't help you before the graduation ceremony. Yes, you did want to attend that, who doesn't? But you wanted to meet Taehyung sooner and you knew, just knew that he would never hurt you. How could he? He cared about you, didn't he?

You were packing your bag at school and getting ready to go there once more when someone tapped you on the shoulder.

"Hey weirdo" it was Junmi's voice.

"What now?"

"Why are you looking like crap? Oh sorry, you always do. Anyway, do our eyes a favour and get yourself a new skirt it's so worn out, don't you think?"

"I feel so sorry for you!"

"Go ask your boyfriend for money"

"HE-IS-NOT-HER-BOYFRIEND! Kim Taehyung is my man and it doesn't matter how many hoes he fucks before me, eventually he'll be mine! My parents are attending this charity event on Saturday and he's gonna be there. And when he gets to see me, he won't look at you ever again, get it?"

"He's gonna be there?"

"Yup. Didn't he tell you?"

"We're all attending. She's going to get us passes" her friend smirked.

"Anyway,  Miss Song wanted to see you, something about the graduation"

That again. You had been looking forward to the graduation ceremony because you had been a top class star student at school but now everybody was going to think you were receiving all the attention because of Kim Taehyung. Well, your class fellows mostly. . But still, you knew it was because of you, not him so you were okay with that. Even Jimin was so excited to see you shine out there, despite you telling him not to come, he was insistent that he would attend no matter what. 

"I know you're all excited for that stupid graduation ceremony but guess what? The real thing is prom and the after party, which belong to me. People like you can never take over that! See you at the Charity event then, if he's ready to take you along with him!" she flicked her hair and left.

They stomped off and you just stood there looking at their backs.

Wow.

They were going to see him that weekend while you were just trying everything to get a glimpse of him so you could get one word from him but all in vain.

"Hey." Someone called your name again. It was a masculine voice.

You turned around to see a smiling Hoseok.

"Hi" you beemed at him "where were you? I haven't seen you in a while"

"I uh... i got scouted by this entertainment agency. You probably don't know it but it's kind of Big"

"Oh"

"Yeah so I had to go and school kind of got left behind..."

"Oh"

"Yeah I just came here to get my stuff, papers etc"

"Aren't you going to graduate from here?"

"I will but i couldn't come for classes, my routines were very hectic since i had joined late. It was mandatory because they want me to debut soon"

"Well best of luck, I hope you get... everything you want"

"I .. I have something to tell you"

"Go on"

"I uh..."  a pink tint appeared on his cheeks as he scratched the back of his head and looked down "I kind of... I mean I understand if you like Taehyung but i just wanted you to know that uh... I've always liked you. But you were so quiet and shy i never got the nerve to come up and talk to you. So uh a few months back when I saw you i said my number out loud hoping you would contact me through phone but you didn't..."

Oh.

You asked him what his number was and he told you. His number was exactly the same as Tae's number, except that it had 94 at the end while the other had 95.

Just one digit brought your life to this point.

"And then my friend gave me this stupid suggestion that i should date someone else, which would maybe give you an incentive to... uh I don't know it was stupid, but I listened to him anyway. I regret it. Junmi is... I don't know she wanted to hang around with me so I let her do her stuff... but i guess you never liked me so..."

"I did... but..."

"Yeah i know, not in that way. I had started to like Junmi after i got together with her but ... she ended up wanting to trade me so.... Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that um, if you ever need my help or something, i'm always here for you"

"Yeah sure."

"Cool"

"Yeah. See you"

Trading.

That's right.

 You knew it was wrong but there was no other way. So you hurried back towards that part of the school where the plastics were headed.

"Hey Junmi" this time you tapped her shoulder

" What?"

"Do you want Taehyung 's number?"

"I'll get it myself when I go to that event" she flicked her hair.

"Junmi, maybe you should take it before you go there and get an understanding with him, since there will be loads of pretty girls there and it will be hard for him to notice you" her friend whispered in her ear.

"Don't be ridiculous,no one is prettier than me" She laughed but then she probably gave the possibility a thought. "Okay. What do you want in return?"

"A pass to that event"

"What? You aren't invited?" Her friend asked.

"Do you want it or not?" you asked with an expressionless face.

"I've got only two more passes"

"So you don't?" you nodded and pretended to turn back.

"Wait. Which one of these two do you think is uglier?" She asked you pointing towards her friends"

"Mina is prettier I guess?"

"Then you get her pass. Give it here Mina."

"What? Why? How am I going to get Tae... I mean Jimin to like me if I don't attend?"

"Sorry but I need to my man to like me. The uglier one gets to go with me, while the better looking stays behind just to be safe"

"You're so mean!" Mina shoved her pass at her and left. Haera, the other one din't look too pleased either.

"Here." She shoved the pass at you "Now give me his number"

You chewed your lip, not wanting to do that but still ending up giving her his number. Even if it came at a cost of loosing him, you just wanted that one last word with him. You deserved a closure at least, if he was going to throw you away. 

Sorry Taehyung, you made me do this.