57

Author's POV:

Park Jimin had just finished his concert and damn that girl he brought to his hotel room was hot.

He had been really upset backstage about how his voice cracked a bit during the performance, when she walked in and things had started getting hot between them right away so he decided to bring her with him.

She started stripping seductively in front of him. She teasingly removed everything except her lace bra and then she kneeled in front of him as he sat there in the couch watching her every move.

Her slim fingers went to his zipper and slowly pulled his jeans along with boxers down. Then she started running her fingers up and down him while his breath hitched as he closed his eyes and threw his head back.. Damn she was good at this.

"Should i continue oppa?" She asked, faking innocence.
He nodded.

"But I don't know what to do?" She tilted her head to a side snd pouted.

"Just suck it off" he groaned shoving her face between his legs while he threw his head back again and then something stranger happened to him. He thought of another face he wanted there with him.

He wanted her lips pleasuring him.

"Y/n..." he mumbled incoherently.

"Did you say something to me oppa?"

He unwillingly opened his eyes and shook his head, wanting to end this already. Why was he feeling that way, or to be more precise, why was he not feeling anything for this girl who was flaming hot and drop dead gorgeous both at the same time? He just wanted to get off and be done with this already. His hand went to his phone as the girl kneeling in front of him continued.

There were hundreds of notifications from his social media sites and everywhere but his eyes caught only one.

A message from Taehyung.

"I let her go"

For a moment his mind went black. Then all types of questions started hitting him.

What?

How?

Why?

Is she okay?
His mind was a chaos and he needed to know answers.

"You're so big Oppa i..."

"Ah fuck this" he pulled away from her cursing while the confused girl gaped at him unable to comprehend the situation.

"Listen, Patricia..."

"Who the fuck is Patricia? I'm Jessie you bloody bastard!!"

"Well Jessie, it was um...fun but I gotta leave" he pulled his zipper up and moved out before the girl could stop him.

He hurried towards his car, almost forgetting his mask and getting a good chase from the reporters and fans until he got into his car and sped out of the parking. He knew where he could find Taehyung... in the vine cellar of Kim Palace and thats where he was headed.

"What the hell did you do?" He asked as soon as he stepped in there and saw a Tipsy Taehyung with bloodshot eyes sitting at the mahogany table with a bottle of small pills nearby

"What the hell did you do?" he said, snatching away the bottle.

"Relax. They're just my anti-depressants. I took only a few extra"

"Why?"

"1997, hmm that's gotta be a fine one! I've had better though" Taehyung swirled the red wine in his glass.