36

YOUR (FIRST PERSON) POV:

Most of us start thinking life can't get worse than it is when we are half way or less into our high schools. Trust me when i say it can. And i'm not talking about when your teacher pairs you up with the hottest guy in your class for a project.

All my hopes for spending the last year at high school in peace were gone. Now I had the reputation of a delusional and dumb girl who got trolled by a scammer, instead of being the girl who was smart and good at everything.

And i also realised why Minho and mom had been making fun of me when i bragged about dating Taehyung. Because Kim Taehyung wasn't the type of guy girls like me could even approach, let alone date. I had made a joke out of myself. 

Great. 

I could hear audible whispers behind my back as I got to my home room class. I heard girls giggling as i passed and it hurt like a bitch to know that i was their target but i had to keep my cool.

"Did Taehyung send you more stuff?" someone asked mockingly.

"Are you still texting him?"

"What a dumb hoe" a fake blonde scoffed. In my mind i had alread smacked her five times across the cheek, strangled her with an exceptionally smelly stocking and thrown her out of the window but in real life, i don't beleive in violence. Mainly because i'm not capable of any but also because i just don't. So i just ignored her and kept walking towards my class.

I put down my books and took my seat at the front. I knew everybody was staring at me so I didn't dare look up from my desk.

"Hey!" a cheerful Hoseok took seat near me, i looked at him and gave him a weak smile.

"Okay so you don't have to feel bad about what..."

"About the shit everyone is talking about me?" i asked.

"Come on, don't pay them attention. They just feel good when they see someone miserable because their own lives suck. Pretend like you don't care 'n they'll get off your back" he gave me the brightest, most beautiful smile and i almost melted. This guy was called sunshine for a reason. I smiled and nodded. He pinched my cheeks with an exaggerated 아이고 (aigoo) but moved back towards his seat to my left when Junmi glared at him.

Only if he had talked so casually to me before, i sighed. Maybe if he had been this carefree around me earlier i could've saved myself all this embarrassment by asking for him directly then texting an imposter. I got back to my books when our teacher Miss Song entered and we went through the routine like usual. 

Midway through the class she asked me if I was okay, because of how puffy my eyes were and how i was chewing the back of my pencil.

"Her boyfriend isn't sending her stuff anymore" Junmi replied instead, and everybody roared with laughter. I just bit my lip, trying to be strong. This too shall pass. I reminded myself.

We were studying protein synthesis and all that DNA shit was driving me crazy. I was trying really hard to concentrate on the diagram when I heard the door open. I didn't look up and kept staring at the diagram explaining the complex process with all the rRNA, tRNA, mRNA etc.

But my concentration got disturbed by two hands as they landed on my table, holding the edges. Very beautiful hands I must say. Have I seen them somewhere before? I thought. I think I have. As realisation began to sink in, so did my heart. I remembered where I had seen those fingers...

I rose my head slowly and my whole body went numb when my eyes met his.

Kim Mighty Taehyung in all his glory was leaning in front of my desk, his face level with mine.

And he looked way more gorgeous than in any of his photos i had found on the internet. His skin was smooth, and beautiful, with a glow that the cameras never captured. His eyes were wide and so deep I could jump right in and swim in there. His face was expressionless but in his eyes i could see a warmth, and they sparkled brighter than stars. There was a little mole right near the tip of his nose, and his lips that were just the perfect size and shape and so kissable. His hair touched my forehead a bit and I could smell his seductive perfume. Damn he was so beautiful in real that I could feel my eyes sting with tears and my breath getting hitched.

This must be a dream. Maybe i've started hallucinating for real.

He held out his hand in front of me.

"Phone" he asked simply. His voice was deeper than I remembered.

"Huh?"

"Your phone. Give it to me" he asked again.

I pulled my crappy phone out without removing my eyes from his as if in a trance and placed it on his spreaded out palm. He looked through it and gave it back to me after a minute, pulling out his own phone and going through that as well. Next minute, my phone dinged and I saw his message.

TaehyungOppa:  You wanted it the hard way. 

Had to unblock myself and change my name to what i want it saved as in your phone.

 Nice to meet you though.

TaehyungOppa: You smell good.

Oh and I  rescheduled our date to this evening, same time, same place.

Don't get late.  

 I looked up at him and saw him smirk.

"y/n, I'll see you later in the evening then" he said, ruffling my hair

"y/n, I'll see you later in the evening then" he said, ruffling my hair. Then he drew back but just before turning back, his eyes fell on Hoseok. All the warmth in his eyes evaporated and was replaced by a chilly coldness. His jaw clenched and he held his chin higher up, looking down on my poor baby as if he was something really unpleasant stuck to that seat. Poor Hoseok noticed it too and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat looking anywhere but at Taehyung.

Taehyung then turned to Miss Song and nodded at her, who like everybody else was standing there frozen. 

"Taehyung-ssi was here to make donations to our school. He said he knew y/n so i brought him here to meet her" Our principal Mr. Han, who had accompanied Taehyung to our class room, told her.

"I..i...is that so?" she blurted out. Taehyung gave her a breif smile and leaving every single soul dumbstruck there, he left with our principal.

"H...he knows you?" my teacher asked.

I just gulped. Really hard.

"She wasn't lying!" i heard a girl.

"They're meeting in the evening!"

"Are they dating?"

Everyone had become louder all of a sudden and I felt as if the whole classroom was spinning really fast. Junmi started crying out loud and walked out the class but nobody except Hoseok really cared (for once).

So.

I had actually been texting what they called Royalty all this time.

He actually was the Kim Taehyung.

And he wanted me to meet him in the evening.

How was I ever going to face him? Alone?